Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Wiggle voucher code for 25% off DHB clothing.
  • 1981miked
    Free Member

If anybody wants some dosh off clothing the code is DHBis10.

flicker
    Free Member

Cheers, you’re a star 🙂

boxxer7
    Free Member

Thanks merino base layer ordered!

AlexSimon

Anyone recommend a level of bib shorts?
    I don’t want thermal, but was looking for around £30-40
    The plainer the colour, the better.

ruddy
    Free Member

Cheers, new shorts ordered.

Jamie
    Free Member

Cheers. Another pair of Dyno shorts ordered, and some other bits and bob to try.

DT78
    Free Member

Cool thanks

StefMcDef
    Free Member

Anyone recommend a level of bib shorts?
    I don’t want thermal, but was looking for around £30-40
    The plainer the colour, the better.

Just got some Vaeon Roubaix 3/4 bibs for £35 using the code + topcashback. £35!

Am replacing an old pair od DHB bib tights that are finally going see-through after about six years so if they’re anything like the last lot, they’re a steal at that price.

ratadog

Good stuff, but for this year they have radically changed their sizing so that an xl this year is about 6 inches smaller than an xl last year. At least they have now changed their size guide so you know. I bought a gilet that should have fitted me about 2 months ago and it just fitted my 14 year old and he ain’t fat.

They sent me a why have you deserted us email a week ago and seemed surprised when I explained that the evidence suggested that they had deserted me rather than vice versa

variflex
    Free Member

I’ve got some areon pro bib shorts which are amazing but what is their equivalent full length padded bib?

Jamie
    Free Member

On a sidenote, it’s interesting to see how Wiggle jump their prices around. Just check what I paid for my DHB Dynos 6 months ago, and it’s a tenner less than I just paid now. 😯

mrjmt
    Free Member

cheer op, just re-ordered the road shoes I ordered yesterday! 8)

Thanks for that. I’ve already got some shorts, so I’ve just bought some tights too.

1981miked
    Free Member

No probs people. Glad you have made use of it.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Cheers, you’re a star

That a reference to the recent plagiarism accusations? 🙂 We ok to buy dhb again now?

Jamie
    Free Member

We ok to buy dhb again now?

Never stopped, baby. Never stopped. 😈

convert

I got this email too – headlined ‘Wiggle are 10 years old’……

..which is odd because they are not. Unless it’s some random accountants definition of when Wiggle started or how long they have been in their current buildings or summut.

(ex Butlers Cycles customer, then a customer when they became a shop called wiggle, then a customer when they moved to a small warehouse, then another warehouse and now a bunch of massive warehouses…and about to move again).

edit – read again – it was “we are 10 years old” – I’m a klutz – it’s DHB they recon is 10 years old.

Jamie
    Free Member

edit – read again – I’m a klutz – it’s DHB they recon is 10 years old.

Let it go, fella. Just accept it started badly, and went downhill from there. 8)

convert

I probably need to make an unnecessary cheap cycle gear related purchase to get over my shame….which is handy as I now have a discount code to help me achieve absolution.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Never stopped, baby. Never stopped

Oh go on then, principles put aside, I’ll have some winter bib tights (Vaeon Roubaix Pro ordered!)

I now have a discount code

Which, by a remarkable coincidence, is DHBis10. 😉

Jamie
    Free Member

DHBis10

If only they gave us a clue what it meant. Ah, well.

convert

Whateva!

My excuse & I’m sticking to it- in my inbox notification window this email comes up as – “Wiggle- we are 10 years old!”

To a dribbling idiot you’d associate the ‘we’ and the name of the people sending you the email.

Anyway, leave me alone – I’ve got a voucher to procrastinate over.

benp1

Thanks OP

Tights and jacket incoming now

ElShalimo

How do the flashlight jerseys measure up? I’m XL in Altura

Jamie
    Free Member

How do the flashlight jerseys measure up? I’m XL in Altura

Free returns, via Collect+, so just order a couple of different sizes. Then you’ll be sorted.

hora
    Free Member

Anymore dhb’s?

mrblobby
    Free Member

Don’t think so, though did just get an email about some mega sale starting later today. Lots of other places doing good discounts on other clothing brands though (probikekit have some on Catelli and Sportful, and I think Ribble still have a xmas 10% extra off.)

Viewing 28 posts - 1 through 28 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle voucher code for 25% off DHB clothing.’ is closed to new replies.