Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wiggle TopCashBack missing claims issues
  • madeupname
    Free Member

Sorry if this has been done…

I’m new to TopCashBack, but have been using it whilst building a new bike… (£30 saved justifies the new bike spend somehow).

Only used it on ProBikeKit, Ribble and Wiggle – so how come Wiggle have missed 3 of 5 orders (now all in missing cash back claims) yet with everyone else it seems to run smoothly?

I assume if Wiggle ‘overlook’ an order it saves them cash, but kind of puts me off the whole thing if I have to fight for every blinkin claim!

Anyone else had these problems?

(I’ve logged into the wiggle website via TCB each time, same procedure used for every shop so how come some show up and others don’t? It does seem to be the bigger orders that have been ‘missed’)

gdj001
    Free Member

I thought it was just me. Happens every single time for me and I have to put in missing cashback claims. Always get the cashback eventually but it’s a bit frustrating.

trail_rat
    Free Member

wiggle plus quidco work fine for me…. never had to chase.

andybrad

have not relieved a few topcashback claims recently and nothing after claiming either.

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

One done one purchase from Wiggle this year, back in September, TCB came through fine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle TopCashBack missing claims issues’ is closed to new replies.