Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wiggle praise where it's due
  • z1ppy

Due to my own muppetry I order some kit from them on Friday morning but forgot to use the voucher I already had. Cancelled the order but as I had ordered the last one in stock on one item, it was no longer there for me to re-order directly.

Gave em an email, but didn't expect any quick results, but Rob in CS, re-ordered the kit for me, used my voucher & even discounted the £1 extra my order was over the voucher.
    Top man, then it came saturday morning, very pleased with their service.

Had used there returns the week before (item was daftly small for an XL item) and again this had been a painless & straight forward.

fishboy
    Free Member

I've always had good service too, accepting that free postage doesn't mean next day delivery..! Returns also good – same problem with you with undersized clothing but refunded no problem through t'interweb.

yesiamtom
    Free Member

I'm sure they wont want me to say this too loud but i once got a nobby nic replaced with photo evidence. The bead had become dodgy after less than a hundred miles and wouldnt seat on teh rim past about 5 psi.

RealMan
    Free Member

I'm sure they wont want me to say this too loud but i once got a nobby nic replaced with photo evidence. The bead had become dodgy after less than a hundred miles and wouldnt seat on teh rim past about 5 psi.

That's nothing, a mate of mine once had a tyre in his garage for a year, put it on his bike, it ripped on the first ride, and they gave him his money back.

Deaky
    Free Member

They ain't all that. They've had my broken Kona Unit frame for over five weeks. There is no phone number to call them and it takes a couple of days for them to answer my emails. All hey keep saying is it's due 'anytime now'.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle praise where it's due’ is closed to new replies.