Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Wiggle phone number?
  • mrhoppy

Anyone got a phone number for wiggle, they don’t answer their registered number? They’ve stopped answering my emails to sales at the moment.

sandwicheater

Don’t have a number but always got instant replies/resolution from there on-line web chat portal.

mrhoppy

Well that was mildly frustrating, despite the fact that no delivery was made on the date it was supposed to (a week ago), they can’t issue a refund until the courier confirms the item is lost. But apparently they’ve been trying to get in touch with DX site the beginning of Thursday with no success, if they can’t speak to the courier how can they confirm whether it’s been lost?

Eejits.

tomhughes46

I have basically given up with Wiggle – a combination of not being able to speak to someone when they have ‘fouled up’ and delivered the wrong thing and using City Link means it’s not worth saving a few quid. Shame as some of the DHB stuff looks ok.

PJ266
    Free Member

They don’t use shittylink anymore, thank god.

thegreatape
    Free Member

They use Yodel though 😥

mrhoppy

No this is DX, at least Yodel randomly abandon the parcel in your town. DX appear to have ‘lost’ a bike in their warehouse.

mrhoppy

Oh and what a surprise. The 1st one was lost before they attempted the delivery and despite being guaranteed a delivery today on the replacement they’ve failed to achieve that too. Well done Wiggle, you absolute bunch of cockwombles.

Dekerf
    Free Member

I had an warranty issue with wiggle recently and they decided it was my fault.

Had a few email exchanges with the customer service desk and was not happy.

Happened to email Stefan (CEO of wiggle) and low and behold i had an resolution within a few hours in my favor, and a few follow up calls and emails to make sure i was happy.

Refunded within 24 hours i think too.

Sometimes the monkeys on the desk won’t help and you need to push them a little.

I might say, this has been the exception, as ever other time i have used them they have been spot on and would highly recommend them

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle phone number?’ is closed to new replies.