Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Wiggle; missing order
  • keypulse
    Free Member

I ordered a rim from Wiggle last night. Got a confirmation from PayPal but nothing from Wiggle. I was expecting some sort of confirmation from Wiggle too, and maybe a dispatch notice today but nothing so far.

I didn’t have an account so ordered as a guest, meaning I have no way of seeing what’s going on. I found this somewhere in their FAQ…

“Please note: if you checked out as a guest and did not create an account after your purchase then you will need to create an account here before you can cancel your order.”

…which I’ve tried (using the same details I ordered with) and my order doesn’t show there either. I did get a welcome email soon after registration.

Anyone else have experience of ordering from them? Are they just into not corresponding with customers to save bandwidth or something ? I can’t find a single working phone number for them either.

tenacious_doug
    Free Member

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/h/option/customerservices

Customer service is a quick, efficient and via email.

TheGingerOne

Might not necessarily be dispatched or indeed processed immediately! You could always wait a day at least 😉

nicko74

It’s just going to make those ads even more annoying now

’cause my bike’s got soul
    my and my bicycle…

keypulse
    Free Member

I got home to a computer and was able to instantly communicate with someone at Wiggle via this “chat” thing the kids rave about. Turns out I’m an idiot who had misspelt my email address. The rep changed it on the system and forwarded me the confirmation email and tracking details (they dispatched the order this morning).

Cheers for the replies all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle; missing order’ is closed to new replies.