Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Wiggle Enduro 6. I'm not so sure single speed was such a good idea
  • 6:45 total time
    6:37 moving time
    6:35 time spent wishing I was in a lower gear.

It was a bit heavy going in places. 😕

I still don’t understand the difference between Enthusiast and Expert classes, so with no separate Veteran or Single Speed class, I entered Expert.
    Looks like I was 23rd/109 solo male overall after going out for my 9th lap at 5:58:13

Who else was there then ? How’d you do ?

monkeyp

38th in the solo male category riding for QWERTY Cycles. 7 laps and guilty of lurking. I’m now annoyed I didn’t get that other lap in as i’d have been in the top 20 then.

The mud was like blue tack mixed with treacle in places. Was certainly tough going

qwerty
    Free Member

riding for QWERTY Cycles

😯

monkeyp

Ha – yes – noticed this before. You should join the team 🙂

jonny-m
    Free Member

Where you find the results?

They were pinned up or on a table after the race. They’re not on line yet.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

at least you had a bike, 14 dissappeared in the night

Yeah, I heard that.
    The guy parked next to me said his friends lost two from the roof of their car while they were asleep in their caravan.
    Mine was right next to me as I slept in the back of my Land Rover 110. I might get a pedal sticking in my back as I sleep, but I know it will still be there in the morning and at least I don’t have to worry about getting chain oil on my sleeping bag now. 😉

nomakoman
    Free Member

We did 8 laps in mens pairs as quegs lads, though both of us were guilty of lurking on each of our last laps so we didbt have to go out again! That run at the start did it for me….uphill!!!

tazzymtb

loved it, singlespeeds were fine, we did quite well in mens pairs even with a mechanical. Whilst using daft bikes, stupid gear ratios (34-18 in that mud was erm draggy!) and ridiculous tyres 😀

nomakoman
    Free Member

pics

and

DSC01159

The pictures make it look a lot firmer than it was! The night tt was a slopfest….even worse when front light switch decides to fall into front wheel!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle Enduro 6. I'm not so sure single speed was such a good idea’ is closed to new replies.