Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Wiggle – bit busy with their/there/they're (delete as applicable) sale then?
  • fbk
    Free Member

I reckon the Wiggle offer's been pretty popular over the weekend! I put 2 orders in (oops!) – the first one's been confirmed but nothing processed; I haven't even had a confirmation email re the 2nd order yet!

I assume it's just they're busy and not just ignoring me? 😕

LeeW

Ordered something earlier on, had both emails within an hour or so.

couldashouldawoulda
    Free Member

You're / your right / write there / their / they're.

I decided to stock up on consumables and ended up splitting my orders into separate £50 chunks. Don't know why they didn't do 20% off over £50 to keep their delivery costs down?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    fbk
    Free Member

You're / your right / write there / their / they're.

🙂

Yep – that's why I did 2 orders – the first lot came to £50.50 so it seemed silly not to just submit that one. Did a second for just over £100 today. It is a strange way to do it – no incentive to order any more when it's a flat amount off.

Still bargaintastic though 🙂

Lummox

i wish they had a front desk 'screwfix' style, they're 15 minutes down the road but my hub has taken 3 days so far and my stem will probably be longer, still i think they just went up in my 'favourites' list above crc

Dr_Bakes
    Free Member

Chain Reaction are the same. Still not received stuff I ordered the weekend before last which is unusual for them. I'm guessing the sales have been quite popular!

adey205
    Free Member

chain reaction been ok for me. got everything i ordered within 2 days

thomthumb
    Free Member

i wish they had a front desk 'screwfix' style

butlers back in the day!

Dr_Bakes
    Free Member

Hmmm, you've got me worried now. Isn't there a guy from CRC on here sometimes? To be fair it was mostly Xmas gifts so there was no great rush but still.

foxyrider
    Free Member

I ordered Sunday Morning – £100 – confirmed on order then confirmed order monday then confirmed dispatch today – should get it tomorroe I think – Didn't have any problems Neil but I am a Platinum member 😉

Curly68
    Free Member

I placed an order at the weekend for over £100. Recieved the email today saying it was despatched today 😀

zaskar
    Free Member

I get everything trade anyway 😛 (but not for long eek!)

fbk
    Free Member

Hmm. Not really worried as it's nothing I'm desperate for and I went for the free delivery option which probably puts it to the back of the queue.

Just so long as they don't turn round and say there's none left now…

Curly68
    Free Member

My delivery came this morning with two bags of Haribo inside, and I went for the postage free option! 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle – bit busy with their/there/they're (delete as applicable) sale then?’ is closed to new replies.