Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 92 total)
  • WIGGLE and boy do they when they screw up
  • stevextc
    Free Member

/moan

I gotta vent …. wiggle are wiggling
    I just got an 11-42 cassette from them, well not quite .. it only had 40 teeth.
    The things arrived in a box with a chain (in its own box) and the haribos

No packaging and the black retainer that keeps the cassette on the white holder was broken off…
    well I don’t mind less packaging usually but then I pulled off the old shifters, changed the brakes to I-spec put on new shifter and redid the internal cabling …. pulled off the wheel and chain and rear mech and fitted another and pulled off the old 10x cassette … last thing before fitting chain… go to put the new cassette on and it’s got 2 missing (broken) teeth. Anyway … point being I’ve done a lot of work and the bikes presently unrideable without an 11x cassette.

So I web chat wiggle who don’t own a phone (apparently according to their website they don’t have the facility to talk) and get told to fill out a web form and attach photos…
    Which I do….

-and the response …

Hello Stephen

Thank you for getting in touch regarding order 6223219903 and sorry to hear of the issue with this product.

Having spoken to our suppliers about your Shimano Deore XT M8000 Cassette, they have confirmed that it is within warranty and they need to have the item returned to the Wiggle warehouse and passed on to them for a warranty inspection (please note that warranty items returned to the suppliers can take up to 30 days to be inspected and returned to wiggle). This will allow the suppliers to inspect the product for any manufacturing defects and decide on an outcome.

Please return the faulty item to us and send us an image of your proof of posting (including any tracking details where possible), a scan or photo is great, as an attachment in reply to this email. We can then make sure your return postage costs are refunded as quickly as possible should your item be confirmed as faulty. Please note we can only refund postage charges up to £25, we also strongly recommend using a tracked service as we cannot be held responsible for any lost parcels.

If the product is not considered to have a manufacturers defect we may only be able offer a repair service which may incur a fixing charge.

Please follow the below link, you’ll need to select ‘Return Item’ next to the image of the product you’re returning, complete a return form and include it in your parcel.

https://www.wiggle.co.uk/secure/order/CustomerOrders

Please be advised that the fault will have to be investigated and confirmed by the supplier before an exchange or refund can be processed.

I hope this helps, Have a great day!

Regards

Tiff

Wiggle Customer Services

HELP US IMPROVE OUR SERVICE TO YOU! GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK!

Hmmm… their website has to follow the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. but if it’s a fault then they make me pay post and then a repair charge?

It’s rather obvious given the missing packaging and broken retainer and lack of any teeth in the box that have been knocked off by bubble wrap or cardboard that the thing was packed broken and the retainer chucked in.

It’s obviously either a previous return or one of their staff dropped it (onto what it was dropped that breaks 2 teeth and pulls off the retaining clip is a good question).

scotroutes

It says they’ll refund you up to £25 postage (more than enough for a cassette) and will only charge you if it’s NOT considered to have a manufacturing defect.

xyeti
    Free Member

Sounds like a lot of grief to me, the morale of the story being next time send it back as unwanted and let them chase up the shit their end. Or use CRC who’s returns process almost makes buying from them and not keeping it a pleasure.

Let’s hope they don’t go down the Wiggle route now they have been merged.

tjagain

However consumer rights act states your rights are different. Firstly your contract is with wiggle – its nothing to do with the manufacturer. Secondly yo have the right to reject it up to 30 days as not of merchantable quality.

http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-rights/regulation/consumer-rights-act

Looks to me like a standard letter you have been given. check your rights, write to them or email with a read receipt informing them of the way you want to exercise your rights. Don’t take no for an answer

Speshpaul

just order another one and return this one as unwanted.

xyeti
    Free Member

And doesn’t distance selling regs cover this ?

frankconway

Wiggle supplied defective item; Distance Selling Regs and Consumer Rights Act give you all the protection; refer Wiggle to both pieces of legislation and tell them they are obliged by law to either replace at their cost or refund – your choice.
    Your contract is with Wiggle, not with Shimano, and it is Wiggle’s legal responsibility to supply goods to you which are fit for purpose and undamaged.
    Wiggle are attempting to deny you your legally enforceable rights. If they wish to talk with Shimano that’s nothing to do with their legal obligation to you and has absolutely no bearing on your legal rights.
    After you tell them what your rights are and point them to current legislation – check to see if Consumer Contracts Regs have been updated since 2013 – you might consider telling them that you will return defective item after replacement has been received and only if they supply suitable prepaid packaging for you to use.

frankconway

Just had quick look at the 3 bits of legislation in my post; they’re trying it on.
    No question replace or refund if you told Wiggle within 30 days of receipt.

convert

I had an almost identically worded email from CRC last week for a turbo trainer that arrived faulty. A politely worded that’s not good enough response had a new one in the post the same day. I get the impression this is a default warranty email that also covers used goods that are still under warranty. I do think goods that arrive faulty and are unused should receive automatic premium response.

Sanny
    Free Member

If only there were things such as a place where you could see the product for yourself before buying it there and then, where you could go to swap over the broken cassette for a new one, where people would talk to you face to face or over the phone, where you wouldn’t have to go online with your problems as it would already have been resolved for you……………. 😆

stevextc
    Free Member

Thanks all, I’m just venting because they are screwing me about
    Rather than apologise they are trying to WIGGLE and who needs to check with suppliers if a 2 day old XT is covered by warranty?

More to the point it went into the box broken … and if they try and make a warranty claim knowing what I informed them they are committing fraud. I felt I should point that out to them. I can’t imagine what manufacturing defect they think causes a bag of haribos to knock 2 teeth off a 7075 alloy sprocket

Luckily local Evans had one in stock for about £1 more in a retail box and with all the teeth! Better than waiting a month with no bike… and I had to go out to pick up a new BB Anyway…

I sent an email as some or most have suggested … perhaps more than I needed to say but I feel better after.
    I also opened a case with Amex for them to reclaim payment.

Tiff,
    I will cancel the order for the Shimano Deore XT M8000 Cassette as set out in The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. I have changed my mind as I now wish to have a product that has 42 teeth as described.

As per your returns policy.
    “We make no charge for returns – there is no restocking fee.

“Collect+ is a free of charge service available to our UK customers. There are more than 6000 drop off points across the UK that are open from early in the morning to late at night, 7 days a week to make your return as convenient as possible.

I will drop the item in the box your sent it in at a collect+ location tomorrow.

Please let me know when you will credit the money back to my PayPal account as I have spoken with the Amex team who are quite happy to recall the payment and credit my card if I am not satisfied and you can take this up with PayPal.

Your terms state:

“Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging.”

The original Shimano packaging was missing. Shimano ship their cassettes in a protective box with the cassette attached to a inner card with a white plastic insert to hold the cassette together in transit and a black plastic one-time retaining clip that holds the insert inside the cassette.

When received, the original packaging and two teeth had somehow disappeared from inside the sealed wiggle box and the black plastic retaining clip broken off.

If you have ever seen a genuine Shimano cassette in genuine packaging you would realise these take quite some effort to remove and are a one time only clip not able to be reinserted once removed. They do not just fall off and hence Shimano can ensure the item has not been used.

As the teeth are not in the sealed box I can only conclude it must have been packed with 2 missing teeth. As the original packaging was missing and the one-time retainer clip broken off I can only assume it was packed this way.

If you wish to take this up as a warranty item with your supplier then that has no bearing on me as the consumer although it would be negligent of me not to point out that may constitute a fraudulent act by your company should you believe it is possible one of your employees packed a returned damaged item and dispatched it.

As per your previous email.
    “We can then make sure your return postage costs are refunded as quickly as possible should your item be confirmed as faulty.”
    I would remind you of your terms of the website.

“We make no charge for returns – there is no restocking fee.”

So if I understand correctly you wish to send off a 42 tooth cassette with two broken off teeth in order to determine if it is faulty and then have me wait 30 days. You wish to have it inspected for manufacturing faults that cause 2 teeth of 7075 alloy to break off in contact with cardboard and then undergo some matter transfer and spontaneously disappear from inside a sealed box?

When it is determined that no manufacturing defect can cause 7075 alloy to be broken by contact with cardboard you then wish to charge me for postage and then fees to repair an item your company packed and shipped broken?

Your website already states that I can return an item if not as described or I change my mind for free with Collect+. As the item is described as 11-42 and it only has 40 teeth the item is not as described and I have changed my mind.

I’ll have a great day thanks to Evans Cycles who are shipping a genuine Shimano cassette with genuine packaging and all the teeth to the local store tomorrow so I will be able to get out on my bike this weekend despite your business practices at Wiggle

stevextc
    Free Member

Sanny, if only ….
    Non of my true LBS stock 90% … Evans had 1 in the next town… I know the ones in my town but wow they have a telephone … I called and he went to double check stock of 1 for me before I drove. Then I came back via Halfords as they are doing a deal on a new BB and KMC 10x chain missing link pack of. 2 for 2.99 but all that was order online and get delivered to local store.

The BB has been there since Monday but I work 6am to 9pm every weekday… Weekends I’m out on my bike …

fifeandy
    Free Member

Someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning 🙄

tjagain

I don’t think even I would have escalated to full on attack quite as quickly. 🙂 Amusing to read tho.

Let us know what the response is will you?

markgraylish
    Free Member

Someone got out of the wrong side of bed this morning

This explains why…

but I work 6am to 9pm every weekday.

🙂

PJ266
    Free Member

Yeah thats a stock response from Wiggle, they would have sorted it out for you once its been sent back, no wiggling to speak of.

Also:

I also opened a case with Amex for them to reclaim payment.

I dont know how it works with Amex, but if people used to do that with Paypal it would actually delay them getting their refund in a situation like this 😀 Enjoy!

andyl
    Free Member

Christ this seems like a lot of ranting over something easy sorted.

Wiggle offer collect plus so send it back for free and in the mean time order a new one if urgent?

In stark contrast I ordered a couple of packs of chainring bolts the other week. Last night I noticed there was only 4 in the packet not 5. Not problem but thought I should let them know and sent them a polite email saying it wasnt a problem as I was fitting them to 4 bolt spiders but I would order some more with my next order so I had the spares I was hoping to have. This was around 6pm last night.

Next time I checked my email after Master Chef I noticed an email from DPD saying my wiggle order was on the way, looked futher down and they had replied, escalated saying they will check the other bags and sent me an pack FOC.

ojom
    Free Member

Got a pic of this cassette? I’m intrigued.

beej

You’ve bought from a giant web retailer who process many, many returns and claims per day. The only way they can do this without employing vast numbers of staff is to have a very standard process and standard form emails.

You’ve just been sent the standard response. As people have pointed out you could just send it back free anyway. They aren’t trying it on, or committing “fraud”. They are trying to reduce costs to the minimum so they can sell stuff much cheaper than most bike shops. It could be you’ve been sent the wrong standard response by one of their returns people who are probably measured on the number of claims they process per day.

If you want cheap stuff, accept that they offer a minimum level of service. If you want better service, buy from someone who offers it and reflects the cost of it in their prices.

breadcrumb

I doubt it would of taken 30 days to process.

I’d be annoyed if a product had turned up faulty but I wouldn’t start a thread about it so quickly.

I had a pair of 661 gloves fall to bits on the first ride. I emailed the company I bought them from, got a similar reply to the one in the OP.

The refund came back the day they received them. I thought they may argue crash damage but they were fair and sorted it quickly.

Not everyone is out to rip you off.

legend
    Free Member

ojom – Member
    Got a pic of this cassette? I’m intrigued.

Deep down I want it to just be a couple of the lower shifting teeth he’s looking at 🙂

wilburt
    Free Member

I would have just returned it, never had a problem with Wiggle.

This thread definetly needs pictures, I would expect to notice broken cassette teeth before trying to fit it.

cp

What on earth did you write in your original email to wiggle OP – it sounds like you may have suggested it was damaged on fitting rather than damaged on arrival.

the wiggle website is very very clear about what to do with parts that arrive damaged, really not sure how you’ve escalated it in such a way that you have!

Simply log onto your account, fill in the returns details specifying damage on arrival and print off your free returns label. boom. done.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/h/option/returns-uk

Wiggle are very good at returns/damages/incorrect orders etc…

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Please learn the difference between wiggle and wriggle.

stevextc
    Free Member

Andyl

Christ this seems like a lot of ranting over something easy sorted.

Wiggle offer collect plus so send it back for free and in the mean time order a new one if urgent?

In stark contrast I ordered a couple of packs of chainring bolts the other week. Last night I noticed there was only 4 in the packet not 5. Not problem but thought I should let them know and sent them a polite email saying it wasnt a problem as I was fitting them to 4 bolt spiders but I would order some more with my next order so I had the spares I was hoping to have. This was around 6pm last night.

Next time I checked my email after Master Chef I noticed an email from DPD saying my wiggle order was on the way, looked futher down and they had replied, escalated saying they will check the other bags and sent me an pack FOC.

I’m intrigued as to who sent your response … mine was someone called Tiff…

Had they responded in the same way I’d have been happy… instead after someone called “Matt” on their webchat assured me to send a email with photo’s they would sort it the same day I got a email full of absolute BS.

Firstly its a brand new Shimano XT with 2 missing teeth. In what way would they need to check with their suppliers if its under warranty IF its a legit import?
    So either they are lying and didn’t check or they are trying to pull as fast one on their supplier.

Beej

They aren’t trying it on, or committing “fraud”.

If they are trying to make a warranty claim on an item they damaged they are committing fraud

They packed and shipped a damaged item… it doesn’t fall out of the box and the black retainer come off by accident… someone has dropped the unpackaged item and its not me or its a previous return…. .

Andyl

Yes, if I change my mind it’s free … if they ship a damaged product then its only free if its a manufacturing defect (according to their email not according to law)

Then they then reserve the right to charge me EXTRA for repairs …

I ordered a NEW product … not a faulty one I then get charged for post and repairs with over a month delay… (30 days is once Wiggle send it off to their supplier for inspection)

They are WIGGLING around The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013

As many mentioned I can simply send it back because I changed my mind… but actually telling them the truth and they try and remove it from the The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 by making it a warranty item.

As others mentioned, and as I said in my email… this has no effect on me… though it is fraud if they try and pass this off as a manufacturing defect with their supplier.

CP

What on earth did you write in your original email to wiggle OP – it sounds like you may have suggested it was damaged on fitting rather than damaged on arrival.

The email goes viua a webform and I didn’t see an option to CC me and they have not included my mail with any of their mails.

Wiggle are very good at returns/damages/incorrect orders etc

Perhaps but this is not a return/incorrect order… they are trying to bypass the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 by making it a warranty item.

I was very clear in the mail it arrived damaged and that the broken parts were not in the sealed box.

Faulty Item Returns

Faulty items are not included in our 365 day return policy as they can be sent back to us at any time. Items sent back to us will undergo a inspection and It may be necessary to send the item away to the manufacturer to confirm the fault. Once we have received your item back we will inform you how we need to proceed.

Please note: Items over 30 days old may need to be sent off for repair before we can consider a refund/replacement. Our returns team will inform you if this is the case.

legend
    Free Member

Simply log onto your account, fill in the returns details specifying damage on arrival and print off your free returns label. boom. done.

hhmmmm, they appear to have missed a step about frothing on STW, many customers can’t survive without this key moment!

EDIT: as proven in the TL;DR above 🙂

andyl
    Free Member

Mine was from Barnaby. Nice apology that they “dropped the ball when packaging” my order and said they are going to check the other stock.

tbh had nothing but great service from Wiggle. I get 12% platinum discount on a lot of stuff too. Just waiting for the RF Aeffect cranks to come back in stock to make use of it.

bruneep

come on then lets see the pics of it

simondbarnes

eddiebaby – Member
    Please learn the difference between wiggle and wriggle.

Ah! I’ve been trying to make sense of the title. Thanks 🙂

fifeandy
    Free Member

cp

arrrg, genuinely, you’re making this much harder than it needs to be. From the very same page you quoted some text up from before is the exact return procedure for incorrect/damaged items. Someone may have sent you the wrong email, easily done, but seriously, just follow the procedure and don’t kick off at them, you’re more likely to get sorted much much quicker.

From their page, which you quoted from earlier:-

Edit, I’ll even use bold which you seem to appreciate, to highlight some key points.

Incorrect/Damaged Item Return

If you have received an incorrect or damaged item please return it to us by following the steps below:

Find the order that includes the item you want to return and click the ‘Return Item’ button.
    Select your reason for return and type of return from the drop down menus. Don’t forget to add any useful notes in the text box provided.
    Click the ‘Return Item’ button and follow the instructions on screen to print your returns slip.
    Place your printed returns slip inside the box ready to be sent back to us.
    There are 5 ways your damaged/incorrect item(s) can be sent back to us.

Collect+

Collect+ is a free of charge service available to our UK customers. There are more than 6000 drop off points throughout the UK that are open from early in the morning to late at night, 7 days a week to make your return as convenient as possible.

If your parcel weighs less than 10kg and has dimensions no greater than 50cm x 50cm x 60cm you will be able to benefit from this service.

All you have to do is:

Affix the Collect+ returns label you received in your original order to the outside of your parcel. If you didn’t receive one please print one here.
    Write your original or return order number in the space provided on the label.
    Drop your parcel off at your local store, you can find your nearest store by clicking here and entering your postcode.

Doddle

Wiggle has partnered with Doddle to provide free returns on purchases that aren’t quite right. You can return any item, including bikes, using this easy service.

To return with Doddle follow these steps:

Bring your item to your nearest Doddle store. They are open early until late and most stores are open 7 days a week.
    They will provide a returns label and you’ll receive a receipt with a tracking reference
    If you wish to return a bike, please contactWiggle and then ensure that the bike is fully packaged when you return it to Doddle*
    *Please note some of the smaller Doddle stores cannot accept bikes, for further info please refer to http://www.doddle.com/shopping/wiggle

Royal Mail

Royal Mail returns is a free returns service available to our UK customers, for parcels under 20kg in weight and dimensions no greater than 61cm (L) x 46cm (W) x 46cm (D).

All you have to do is click on the following link here, fill in the details and then print off the label that is created.

You can then take the parcel to any post office and when you hand the parcel over you will receive a receipt with a reference number that can be tracked online. Delivery back to Wiggle will take approx. 2 working days and an extra 2 days for our returns team to process it.

Direct to us

If you would prefer to return your products direct to us you can do so using the following address:

Returns, Wiggle Ltd
    Citadel Logistics Centre
    Black Country New Road
    Bilston
    WV14 7BR

Please keep your postage receipt and we will refund return postage costs up to 25 GBP once the item has been received at our warehouse.

We would advise to use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for the loss of any parcel on its return journey to Wiggle.

Collection from your address

Here at Wiggle we want to make things as simple as possible which is why we offer a collection service for larger items.

Please contact us with the following details to arrange a collection:

Your full name and collection address including postcode
    Order number and confirmation of which product is coming back to us
    Your preferred date of collection (Monday to Friday only)
    A contact number in case the driver needs to get in touch
    You will not be charged for this service if the item has been incorrectly sent or has arrived damaged.

stevextc
    Free Member

AndyL, see that is what I’d expect or at least hope for….

I got a set of Enduro shorts from JE James and AFTER I’d had them for a week the stitching came apart on the (removable) liner..

I called them and explained and they popped a replacement in the post SAME DAY… and offered to pay postage on return. It was only £2.95 (from memory) so I said not to bother with the faff of postage…. so they offered me a new tube or similar

In this case they were sealed in original packaging … not their fault but WIGGLE supplied a new retail item without original packaging and damaged…

Link to photos (Hopefully)

PJ266
    Free Member

For anyone else who is not used to contact with other human beings, continually writing this:

they are trying to bypass the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 by making it a warranty item.

to a low paid customer service person is unlikely to make anything happen faster.

Unless of course the company really are being arses about it, then it would be understandable.

stevextc
    Free Member

hhmmmm, they appear to have missed a step about frothing on STW, many customers can’t survive without this key moment!

If they actually had a phone number … if there was someone to talk to…. if they had handled this politely…. not tried to make this into some “manufacturing defect” that takes 30 days+ when clearly they have shipped a damaged product.

If I was not honest I could have just returned it anyway… then presumably some other poor blighter will get it shipped to them….

Instead I’d expected they would ship a replacement product… or at least said “just return it and order another and we’ll refund when the return comes in”…

All of these would have been acceptable…
    Instead they say it will be up to a month plus postage time to from wiggle AND they will only refund if its a manufacturing defect (which it most obviously isn’t) and then they may charge me for REPAIR…. for an item THEY shipped damaged.

bigyinn
    Free Member

With respect to the OP, Wiggle don’t know that the item has been damaged, they’ve only got his word about the damage, hence why they want to see the item before they send a replacement out.
    Not sure why the big hoo ha from the OP though.

simondbarnes

If I was not honest I could have just returned it anyway…

Err, you could have done anyway, as pointed out further up the post. In case you missed it…

Incorrect/Damaged Item Return
    If you have received an incorrect or damaged item please return it to us by following the steps below:

Find the order that includes the item you want to return and click the ‘Return Item’ button.
    Select your reason for return and type of return from the drop down menus. Don’t forget to add any useful notes in the text box provided.
    Click the ‘Return Item’ button and follow the instructions on screen to print your returns slip.
    Place your printed returns slip inside the box ready to be sent back to us.
    There are 5 ways your damaged/incorrect item(s) can be sent back to us.

Collect+

Collect+ is a free of charge service available to our UK customers. There are more than 6000 drop off points throughout the UK that are open from early in the morning to late at night, 7 days a week to make your return as convenient as possible.

If your parcel weighs less than 10kg and has dimensions no greater than 50cm x 50cm x 60cm you will be able to benefit from this service.

All you have to do is:

Affix the Collect+ returns label you received in your original order to the outside of your parcel. If you didn’t receive one please print one here.
    Write your original or return order number in the space provided on the label.
    Drop your parcel off at your local store, you can find your nearest store by clicking here and entering your postcode.

Doddle

Wiggle has partnered with Doddle to provide free returns on purchases that aren’t quite right. You can return any item, including bikes, using this easy service.

To return with Doddle follow these steps:

Bring your item to your nearest Doddle store. They are open early until late and most stores are open 7 days a week.
    They will provide a returns label and you’ll receive a receipt with a tracking reference
    If you wish to return a bike, please contactWiggle and then ensure that the bike is fully packaged when you return it to Doddle*
    *Please note some of the smaller Doddle stores cannot accept bikes, for further info please refer to http://www.doddle.com/shopping/wiggle

Royal Mail

Royal Mail returns is a free returns service available to our UK customers, for parcels under 20kg in weight and dimensions no greater than 61cm (L) x 46cm (W) x 46cm (D).

All you have to do is click on the following link here, fill in the details and then print off the label that is created.

You can then take the parcel to any post office and when you hand the parcel over you will receive a receipt with a reference number that can be tracked online. Delivery back to Wiggle will take approx. 2 working days and an extra 2 days for our returns team to process it.

Direct to us

If you would prefer to return your products direct to us you can do so using the following address:

Returns, Wiggle Ltd
    Citadel Logistics Centre
    Black Country New Road
    Bilston
    WV14 7BR

Please keep your postage receipt and we will refund return postage costs up to 25 GBP once the item has been received at our warehouse.

We would advise to use a tracked delivery service as we cannot be held liable for the loss of any parcel on its return journey to Wiggle.

Collection from your address

Here at Wiggle we want to make things as simple as possible which is why we offer a collection service for larger items.

Please contact us with the following details to arrange a collection:

Your full name and collection address including postcode
    Order number and confirmation of which product is coming back to us
    Your preferred date of collection (Monday to Friday only)
    A contact number in case the driver needs to get in touch
    You will not be charged for this service if the item has been incorrectly sent or has arrived damaged.

akira

Crossed wires I think, they’re treating it like its been fitted and then snapped a few teeth. Simple email explaining the confusion would have sorted rhodium, the reason it has no packaging is that it’s probably oem stuff.

stevextc
    Free Member

Someone may have sent you the wrong email, easily done,

Perhaps .. it is there response that makes me froth though… instead of acknowledging this they merely continue following the process.

The bloke Matt on the webchat said they would sort it out the same day… instead I got an email about warranty… I made it clear it was damaged when it arrived and that the broken parts were not in the sealed box so it must have been packed that way.

but seriously, just follow the procedure and don’t kick off at them, you’re more likely to get sorted much much quicker.

Well the main thing is having a bike this weekend…

Various parts all arrived from various places over the week so until I had everything I left stuff packaged in the shed.

I laready pai

thestabiliser
    Free Member

I’ll give you a tenner for it

franksinatra

What a mountain out of a molehill.

This isn’t doing your stress levels any good. It is only a cassette, you got another one and you could have returned it straight away with no cost.

Don’t waste your time with ranty emails, they will only skim through them (just like every person reading this thread) and then conclude that you are a bit of a Victor Meldrew

There are bigger things to worry about.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘WIGGLE and boy do they when they screw up’ is closed to new replies.