Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Wiggle
  • BillMC

Ordered a Felt bike last Thursday, delivered Monday, price adjusted from when I paid to price today. Superb service, what good people to do business with. I hate capitalism, but if you have to give away the factor returns of your alienated labour then I would rather my reward for socially necessary labour time producing surplus value for my employer and reproducing my labour power went towards fetishized commodities from these people rather than certain alternatives. I’m sure Marx would have liked a fixie too.

Drac

😯

MSP

Are you saying Marx was gay?

rootes1

i stopped using them… they often do not have stock and Chain Reaction is just better, better range, better stock, better prices…

shame as liked the free haribo

carlosg
    Free Member

shame as liked the free haribo

I was most unimpressed with the lack of Haribo’s with my last order especially as it was a new helmet for my nipper , I had to pinch some of his from the cupboard to console myself. 😈

FuzzyWuzzy

I generally prefer Wiggle over CRC, usually have more of a range of what I’m looking for. Also CRC pisses me off with different sale pricing for different versions of the same model of something, not really noticed Wiggle doing that. Both give a good service though IME.

Cougar

I was right with you until the end of the second sentence, then you started speaking in tongues.

brakeswithface

Ordered some stuff 8 days ago – still not even processed even though it’s in stock. Won’t be using them again. I don’t mind them offering a two tier service, but that’s taking the Michael.

jon1973
    Free Member

Are you saying Marx was gay?

Which one? Chico, Harpo, Groucho, Gummo or Zeppo?

Taff
    Free Member

Always supported them as it’s a local company but they don’t have the stock they sued to or the variety and CRC and others have been taking preference. This is the first year I’ve not been a gold or platinum customer. Also was a bit ticked off with emails saying that everyone gets platinum discounts for a certain period only to find that the discounts are exactly the same as a few weeks previously. That said whenever I ahve bought anything I have always been very pleased with delivery and aftersales. Mrs went for an interview there too and said those she meant were awesome.

Spongebob
    Free Member

I hate capitalism, but if you have to give away the factor returns of your alienated labour then I would rather my reward for socially necessary labour time producing surplus value for my employer and reproducing my labour power went towards fetishized commodities from these people rather than certain alternatives. I’m sure Marx would have liked a fixie too.

So you don’t hate capitalism then!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle’ is closed to new replies.