Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Wiggle
  • Ordered some Hope Tech M4 brakes last Wednesday – tracking shows City Link delivered them on Friday. Oops – they didn’t deliver them to me.

Anyone else had any problems with deliveries.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

nope

coopersport1
    Free Member

Only problem was when I missed city link, took an age to sort and ended with a 60mile round trip to collect from sorting centre! I get stuff delivered to work now.

jonb
    Free Member

They couldn’t find Newcastle once and the sorting offices are few and far between.

Get onto Wiggle, especially if you paid to have the goods delivered in 48hrs.

Jamie
    Free Member

I would expect a refund of postage at the very least. Shitty link indeed.

Opted for standard (2-5 days) delivery, and had already dropped them an e-mail before posting the thread. Will see what happens tomorrow.

It says POD signed by someone with my surname, which is rather concerning.

mojo5pro
    Free Member

I try and only order from sites that use Royal Mail (good ol’ CRC). At least if you’re not in you can pick it up from you’re local royal mail office.
    The other carriers take it back to there depot which is usually miles away.

Wiggle were a good £40 cheaper than anywhere else mojo.

Braided hoses, floating rotors 203/180mm £297

Their sales team e-mailed me the POD today and it’s been signed by someone claiming to be me – fortunately at a time when I can prove we were both at work.

mojo5pro
    Free Member

Are they saying it was signed for at your address too or at a neighbours?

My address.

I’m also slightly concerned that some scrote on the nearby estate may not only have my goods and has knowingly stolen them, but has some of my details and now knows that I like buying expensive bike parts. I can see me kicking off big time tomorrow – it seems everything at Wiggle has to be done by bloody e-mail though. [angry]

Del

in fairness it appears to me the only error wiggle have made is to employ the services of shitty link.
    they are truely gash.
    credit card company if you get no joy. maybe even the police?

Don’t get me wrong – I’m not blaming Wiggle (yet), although to speak to someone on the phone would be nice. I can’t see how it can be my liability in any case. Paid by Paypal and the rozzers won’t be interested, as thus far no crime has been comitted against me.

mojo5pro
    Free Member

what do city link say? Their driver must have logged it has been delivered to and signed for at your address (which clearly it wasn’t). Don’t all fingers point to him?

simonjf63
    Free Member

I had the same problem with Wiggle a while back. Ordered some stuff from them, they maintained it had been delivered but I never saw it. Wiggle were very poor at replying to emails and in the end I gave up and wrote them off. Most frustrating thing I found was the lack of communication from Wiggle – you can’t get hold of anyone to talk to and they just didn’t answer my emails.

wwaswas

“I’m not blaming Wiggle”

Yet you used their name in the title of the thread not the courier firm?

The way that wiggle manage to be £40 cheaper than anyone else is by employing fewer staff to deal with customer queries and not having a call centre. If you want to talk to a real person pay a bit extra…

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Order all my stuff through Wiggle and never had a problem

simonjf63
    Free Member

I tend to go to Merlin for most things these days – find them well priced, friendly and I’m now only a five minute drive from them since I moved up from London. Means I can slide a few bits and pieces under the radar (“have you been buying more stuff”) by calling in on my way home from work.

Yet you used their name in the title of the thread not the courier firm?

The way that wiggle manage to be £40 cheaper than anyone else is by employing fewer staff to deal with customer queries and not having a call centre. If you want to talk to a real person pay a bit extra…

Wiggle have had £300 of my cash for goods that hadn’t arrived, not shitty link. Besides, at what point in my OP did I flame Wiggle? Typical STW.

Oh, btw – £40 for the pleasure of talking to someone if it goes tits up – no thanks. Turns out Wiggle were great with their responses and pretty quick to reply. I do have a bit of an issue with being asked to go round and find out if any of my neighbours have the same name as me though.

Anyhow, the goods have turned up – underneath my BBQ. It seems the delivery driver stashed them there and signed my name on the ticket. Whether or not he was trying to be helpful or not, the jury’s out. He says he put a note through the door. Maybe he did, maybe the dog ate it?

No harm done apart from a bit of fretting, but a bit naughty nontheless.

racing_ralph
    Free Member

lol

allyharp

I’ve had the same problem with Wiggle couriers (no idea who the courier was at the time)

One night at 1am I was sure I heard something moving underneath the floor in our extension, so I walked outside to the cellar door in heavy rain and discovered a Wiggle box sitting outside it, totally soaked through.

Luckily the speedometer inside was blister packed so still dry. There was no message through the door so I’ve got no idea when it got there.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Wiggle’ is closed to new replies.