Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Wiggins knocked off bike
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

..and in hospital, but it’s OK ‘cos the car driver was unhurt! 🙄

uphillcursing
    Free Member

Was it a Gazzelle wot did it?

trail_rat
    Free Member

fenton ?

BermBandit
    Free Member

We appear to be interestingly uninterested in todays big cycling story. Too common place to notice maybe?

Prediction: All things being equal and presuming the big man was not being a cock, the motorist will go unpunished. This despite the fact the driving close enough to a cyclist to clump them with your wing mirror as was apparently the case here, is self evidently at best driving without due care and attention and at worst dangerous driving.

(I am thinking about starting a stage act entitled Cyclo the Predictor, as I have notcied that I have an unerring talent for being able to forsee the outcomes of such things!)

wwaswas

There’s a lot of comment, it’s just spread across 15 threads…

molgrips
    Free Member

It’s hardly a big story, is it?

It happens, the fact that it’s Wiggo doesn’t make a difference, does it? What’s to discuss? We don’t know any of the details, and it’s less personal and interesting than the ones that get posted on here every day.

jarvo
    Free Member

Was the Astra driver heard to say “SMIDSY” upon apprehension?

GrahamS
    BermBandit
    Free Member

…and thus the dangers of not representing our views in one voice are well demonstrated

BermBandit
    Free Member

and then nothing is done to deal with what is very rare and clearly no cause for concern……

soobalias
    Free Member

thats also covered in at least two threads.

not sure if i err towards UTFS or mods merging relevant threads.

(to be slightly fair, some thread titles are made deliberately vague, i assume to attract attention – “Man Down _ Wiggo” – would have covered it.)

Jamie
    Free Member

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Wiggins knocked off bike’ is closed to new replies.