• This topic has 59 replies, 37 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by sbob.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • WIFI related headaches/ illness
  • slowoldman

Is there a homeopathic remedy that will help?

It’s only effective against the 0s. As stated, the 1s cause the headaches.

gofasterstripes
    Free Member

Blue Sky Brief
    Discursive Essay
    Sam Firth ######## 09th November 2013
    It is my postulation that in 2030, a product can be sold, briefly: a stretchable net that guides Radio Frequencies around the volume contained, such that the contained volume is indivisible/cloaked from radio frequency waves. This shielding from RF allows evasion of detection, tracking or cracking of implanted or permanent biological/computer interfaced technology, such technology will be common, and monitored or spied-on by 3rd parties.

Maybe this person would like my batguanomental BSB product concept? It’s made of artificial spider silk with a nano-particle fluid suspended within it that is conductive and blocks the signals. Think of it as a sort of stretchy full body condom you wear all the time.

email in profile

richmtb

Yes its scary stuff.

What many people don’t realise is that many homes contain electromagnetic sources many times more powerful than wi-fi transmitters.

While many people are rightly concerned about wi-fi its important to remember that these devices while potentially dangerous operate in the relatively low GigaHertz range of the EM spectrum.

However without realising it many of us have unwittingly purchased devices that generate frequencies into the TeraHertz range – that’s 1,000 times higher frequency than wi-fi.

Ordinary people have been sleepwalking into a trap set by large corporations to damage our health and destroy our children’s brains

If you are concerned about this then what ever you do don’t switch on these devices.

Please check out my blog at StopLightBulbs.Org

And together we can end this madness

DezB
    Free Member

My whole office, open plan, about 50 people, is almost entirely running on wi-fi.
    No wonder I’m going mental.

Sandwich

gofasterstripes you won’t get a patent on that as I can claim ‘prior art’ 8) (Mine relies on nylon monofilament though from your local fishing supplier).

Cougar

I personally avoid wifi as much as possible

Good luck with that.

The air is absolutely awash with EM radiation. This is how, as a random example, radio works. To avoid it you’d have to move into a radio blackspot, and even then there’s still loads of non-artificial radiation kicking about. Telescopes pointing into the deepest recesses of space still have to adjust for background radiation.

TL;DR, if radio waves were dangerous we’d have been wiped out as a species centuries ago.

wwaswas

You could move here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_National_Radio_Quiet_Zone

they’re pretty strict:

Gasoline-powered motor vehicles are forbidden within 1 mile of the telescope as the ignition system on spark-ignited engines generates noticeable radio interference

gwaelod
    Free Member

even the US quiet zone will be affected by electromagnetic radiation from the Sun and from Jupiter.

Here’s what Public Health England have to say about wifi and health

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/wireless-networks-wi-fi-radio-waves-and-health/wi-fi-radio-waves-and-health

be interesting to find out if the parent/child have mobile phones

gofasterstripes
    Free Member
    nealglover
    Free Member

him he could tell when a text message was about to arrive. Bit spooky

Yeah I used to do that too, really freaked people out 🙂

It was a watch with a little gizmo in it that would vibrate slightly when it picked up the signal (the one that makes speakers go funny when you phone it about to ring)

Cost me £10 off the market, good value for the hours of wonder in the office. I was like a magician 🙂

Northwind

gofasterstripes – Member

http://arstechnica.co.uk/gadgets/2015/09/freevolt-perpetual-free-rf-energy-harvesting-to-power-the-internet-of-things/

Enough of these ought to clear the WiFi pollution right up!

I’m definitely getting some of those. And I’m going to buy a hundred mobiles so I get even more free power

scotroutes

I sell bracelets with holograms on them that convert all the nasty 1s to lovely 0s.

£10 via PayPal Gift to the usual address.

aracer
    Free Member

Con merchant

I’ll sell you one for a fiver

scotroutes

For £15, I’ll take a photo of one, shred it, grind it to dust and blow some in your general direction.

MrNice
    Free Member

On a similar theme to the text prediction, when car sensing traffic lights were new it was good entertainment to convince the gullible that you had power over them 😆

matt_outandabout

Holograms? They are proven codswallop.
    Crystals. That is truly effective.

MrNice
    Free Member

I just followed the “reputable journals” link and it’s a newspaper recycling a paper about phone use. So not about wifi, regardless of whether it’s good research or not. And not the primary source neither. I will continue to apply Occam’s razor and dismiss it as cobblers.

aracer
    Free Member

For £20 I’ll e-mail you some bits which have memory of a hologram

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

some bits

1 or zeros?

sbob
    Free Member

BaronVonP7 – Member

Slightly OT….
    I worked with a chap who was sensitive to mobile phone signals – using one used to give him a headache (topic of conversation/other party might have played a part ).
    If you put your phone on the table near him he could tell when a text message was about to arrive. Bit spooky…

One of my friends can do this, no fillings but he has quite a few wires in his head which probably act as some sort of aerial.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘WIFI related headaches/ illness’ is closed to new replies.