Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • Wife's Birthday – I asked what she wanted…
  • piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

So, what did you get and did you get away with it?

CountZero

I don’t think WCA got away with it…

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Find out tomorrow and the family BBQ

I think I got it right in not nicking the baby I saw left outside the bookies earlier.

I have gone with ART’s suggestion, not Nothing but something that I think she will appreciate, is pretty, has a posh abel although MrsWCA doesn’t really do labels.

More importantly it is from a shop I know she uses and I have the receipt

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I reckon it’s gotta be some fancy washing powder from the local supermarket!

Bregante

Posh label?

I’m right aren’t I? 🙂

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Whatever you do don’t get her a Blue Ray player no matter how much you want one!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

So, still alive WCA?

Are you new to this WCA?

Seeing as most of the humorous and to be expected answers have been done, I’ll tell you what I do…..

Erm, get to bloody know her then you wouldn’t need to ask! 😉

I’ll always ask her if there’s anything specific she wants, if I haven’t logged anything over recent months that I have guessed she’ll want. On occasions my pressies will be nothing outstanding, others she will be telling friends and family about for months – there will usually be a degree of my own thought process and effort involved though. When she does say ‘nothing’ it usually ends up in me being a bit more creative than normal.

One of the most successful was a set of clues stashed round the house that ended up with her finding a card with some special words in and tickets to a West End show and a weekend in London. Didn’t take much doing, but it was something I new she wanted, wasn’t expecting and went down really well.

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

I got it right!

and it wasn’t a suggestion from here

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘Wife's Birthday – I asked what she wanted…’ is closed to new replies.