Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Wife just got a job
  • BobaFatt
    Free Member

really thought we were going to lose the house and have to live in a cardboard box with the dog.

But my wife got a job this morning, 5 minutes from the house and its a great company to work for

i'm so happy now i could cry

tails
    Free Member

congrats

lowey

Excellent. Great news mate.

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

Great news!!

What bike is she buying?

BobaFatt
    Free Member

Santa Cruz Heckler for me, she can walk

midlifecrashes

Nice one, useful stuff money.

wwaswas

"i'm so happy now i could cry"

It's nice when that happens, isn't it 🙂

BigBikeBash
    Free Member

You mean the New Job=New Bike rule can be reallocated to partners?!? I am giving my wife a job as my secretary as soon as she has finished the housework!

yossarian
    Free Member

cool, does that mean you can sit at home in your pants and drink beer?

ourmaninthenorth

Woohoo Boba – nice one!

Keep at it. Honey at the end of the rainbow and all that.

sharkbait
    Free Member

That's really good news BF. Just when you think all is lost, something cool happens!

Mrs SB used to be a PA but has not worked for the last 8 years as (since the birth of daughters # 2 & 3). For the last year she's been applying for a lot of part time admin jobs but not got anywhere.

Last week she had a call from a small company 3 mins away that she had sent her CV to last October. Had an interview on Monday and started on Tuesday morning. She got to choose the days and hours she worked as well! Will be good for her to have her 'own' money for a change.
    She must be out of practice though as she's now in a flap about not having enough time to do 'all the things' she normally does 🙂

mrsflash
    Free Member

Great news 🙂

ourmaninthenorth

Mrs flash – how's Flash+1 coming along? All well I hope. We have second scan on Tuesday. Eek..!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Wife just got a job’ is closed to new replies.