Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Wide-fitting mens shoes?
  • cinnamon_girl

To be used with spd’s and Sealskinz. I know that Northwave come up wide but are there any others please?

Thanks. 🙂

velomanic
    Free Member

Shimano do a wide-fit option across most of their shoe range, the part number is the same as the normal-fit but with a ‘E’ on the end.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Northwave and shimano wide weren’t wide enough for me. I’m using giro hv (high volume) shoes, but they can be tricky to track down.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

My feet are just about square, Spesh fit well on me

cinnamon_girl

Great info, thanks. 8)

RustySpanner

CaptainFlashheart – Member

My feet are just about square

Me too.
    More hooves than feet. 😀

Spesh are ok widthwise, but I underpronate and they’re not the best for that.

Happy with the E fit Shimano or Northwave. I have a bit too much room at the front of the toebox, but they don’t slip off, cause blisters or otherwise cripple me.

mudsoul
    Free Member

Mavic Alpine XL are fairly wide in the toe box.

binners

Being of generally gibbon-esque proportions, with feet like 2 Cornish pasties, I have tried many a shoe in my quest to find the perfect one to accomadate my hideously proportioned flippers. For SPD and Sealskins then Northwave are by far the most generously proportioned for those of us blessed with excessive girth on the wrong extremities. 661’s are good too

ElShalimo

I recently bought some Shimano M088 wide, they’re not that wide but will stretch a wee bit. Go up 2 sizes from your street shoes though as they’re tiny.
    Used to have Cannondale Roam which were a good fit but couldn’t find any.

deluded
    Free Member

Sidi (MEGA fit) deal with my very strange like trotters.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Wide-fitting mens shoes?’ is closed to new replies.