Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Wicking T-shirts
  • dufresneorama
    Free Member

Any bargains to be had at the moment?

Don’t have to be bike specific, long or sort sleeve.
    Something to wear under my waterproof, but will look ok and not be too hot for summer.

My cotton LS tees are getting a bit wet by the time I get where I’m going

ericemel
    Free Member

If you want to go posh merino and don’t want to fork out for Icebreaker, Red Ram is there budget brand and very damn good imho

But still not a bargain. If thats what you are after get yourself down TKMaxx – also a decent range of cheap base layers in my local

tmb467
    Free Member

ebay – there’s a lithuanian lad selling Devold merino tops

about 20quid for a longsleeve top…fantastic quality and great price

zilog6128

I like the Nike Pro stuff which is fairly cheap at Sports Direct. They also have their own brand stuff, silly cheap but no idea of the quality.

PMK2060

Decathlon do cheap wicking t-shirts in a variety of colours.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Decathlon do cheep tops for a few quid, had a few for years as base layers with no problems.

Now using Nike Pro Combat base layers, a bit skin tight for wearing on their own though!

nickjb
    Free Member

Sport direct has a big range, worth popping in. The karrimor stuff is OK, or you might find a good deal on some proper branded stuff. +1 for decathlon, too.

chrisdw
    Free Member

Field and Trek have Helly Dry layers for £15

mark90
    Free Member

Running a mix of karrimor and regatta wicking t-shirts here. All around a fiver from either go outdoors or sports direct when on offer. Karrimor ones are more ‘shiney’, the regatta ones are more ‘cotton’ feel, nicer to wear and more casual looking.

RDL-82
    Free Member

Used to get the Tog24 ones before our local store closed. Used to be 2 for £20.

Are they still going on the high street/out of town complexes?

kuman
    Free Member

Another vote for tk maxx. I got some decent quality tops like UnderArmour, Nike, HellyHansen from there, most of them for around a tenner.

dufresneorama
    Free Member

A trip to TK Maxx at the weekend I think.
    ta

dufresneorama
    Free Member

Had a punt on these wicking t-shirts from ebay.
    Good price, and the seller’s communication has been brilliant so far. They should be with me next week, I’ll test and review here.

Ebay Alo Wicking Tops

slowoldgit
    Free Member

Someone mentioned Sports Direct. Their Campri tops at seven quid seem to work ok. Well they’re OK for work, sweaty – standing around – cold.

zilog6128

Had a punt on these wicking t-shirts from ebay.
    Good price, and the seller’s communication has been brilliant so far. They should be with me next week, I’ll test and review here.

Ebay Alo Wicking Tops

I have some Alo wicking tops from a few years ago when I used to print t-shirts. They were one of the brands you could get from the wholesale catalogues. Excellent for the money, I’ve certainly seen worse being sold for more in the shops!

pixelmix
    Free Member

If it’s a t-shirt you want rather than a cycling top, Morvelo do some technical “dri-release” t-shirts. About £20 if you shop around.

martinhurton
    Free Member

Sports Direct running tops for a £8. Do the job nicely for all sports.

Twin
    Free Member

I got some madison long sleeve tops off ebay for £12. Think they’re called madison trail.

neninja
    Free Member

If you go for the more subtle designs the Whackjob technical T’s are supposed to be good.

captaindanger

+1 for Whackjob

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Wicking T-shirts’ is closed to new replies.