Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Wick question about SC lower link bearing replacement
  • jsync

When the bearings are replaced do they also swap the black seals? Bike is a Bronson, lip of seal not attached.

Thanks

jsync

Quick not wick….

carlos
    Free Member

*The dust seals are only part of the Pro kit which is on the Jungle website and afaik aren’t available as a part on their own.

They’re not replaced when the bearings are on my Heckler or a mates Bronson from experience.

You could try dropping Jonty @ Jungle an email

That is of course unless you mean the actual rubber seal on the bearing itself?

zelak999
    Free Member

You just get the bearings, no seals.

singlespeedstu

As above Jonty is your man.
    Sent me a few pivot bits FOC in the past.

jsync

Thanks for the info. Does anyone have Jonty’s email address?

yorkycsl
    Free Member

The bearings are sealed units if that helps, I replaced mine & a huge difference the bike felt very plush, that said they were knackered.

It’s very reasonable for the full kit or buy the lower link with bearings fitted still works out cheap ish.

singlespeedstu

I rang Jungle and spoke to him.
    He’s very helpful.
    Even told me to take the pivot kit i’d bought back and get a refund and he’d sent me the bits I needed.

jsync

Great, will speak to Stif when I book it in as they’re only next door. I think they’re these http://www.jungleproducts.co.uk/shop/cat/spare-parts-and-tools/bearing-seals/25

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Wick question about SC lower link bearing replacement’ is closed to new replies.