Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Whyte Warranty
  • awetherell
    Free Member

In my opinion buy a Whyte…

just wanted to say a big thanks to Grant Piggot from WHYTE BIKEs, who has gone to extraordinary lengths in keeping the Whyte name the best in the business. I had a frame failure on my 2010 E-120 after 2 and a half years. Bike shop unfortunately had gone out of business. Whyte were/are fantastic at sourcing a replacement frame (under warranty) although they had run out of stock. Will definitely recommend a whyte bike, and buy again. A+++++++

miceden
    Free Member

I would like to 2nd the above post… the BB shell on my Whyte 19 Race Carbon became unbonded, a week after sending it in a new frame is currently on its way to me… a big thank you to Debbie and Grant at Whyte for sorting it out and getting me back on the trails! The service from Whyte is by far the best i’ve had from bike manufacturers, I cant recommend Whyte enough.

slowmart
    Free Member

Its reassuring to know when a manufacturer stands solidly behind their product.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    honourablegeorge

There seem to be quite a few Whyte frame failures mentioned on here – strikes me as disproportionately high compared to the number of Whytes you see out on the trail. Maybe that’s just my impression.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Whyte Warranty’ is closed to new replies.