Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Whyte PRST 4 value.
  • acjib
    Free Member

Hi

I’m thinking of selling my Whyte PRST4 but have no idea what it is worth? It’s in good condition, with the usual marks and scuffs from riding.

Any idea what I should put it up for.

Adrian

br
    Free Member

£300?

Trimix
    Free Member

That’s a hard question to answer – its old school 26 and some think they are ugly. I love them and miss my old one.

Some retro geeks might love it.

One day it will be rare and worth shed loads, so why don’t you keep it till its worth more.

At the end of the day its not what its worth, its what someone will pay for it. Also, what would you find acceptable to get for it.

If it was me Id sell mine (if I still had it) for £800 – it probably wouldn’t sell, but given a bike does not take up room and costs nothing to keep Id not bother selling it for peanuts.

Either ride if for fun, keep it for when you other bike(s) have a mechanical or stick it on the wall as Art.

Dibbs
    Free Member

Hmm, if only I had room for another bike. 😳
    I wish I’d kept mine.

v666ern
    Free Member

£466.78

ish

that’s the last one sold on the bay in December. On the bright side 3 different people bid on it so there are buyers out there. Got any Pics? (just cos of the looks)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Whyte-PRST-4-Mountain-Bike-/321941041871?hash=item4af52e72cf:g:ScAAAOSw8-tWZEPN

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Of all mountain bikes, the Preston is definitely one that is love or hate. Those who hate it probably wouldn’t take it off you for free, but those that love it – and I’m sure there must be a few out there – will probably spend some serious dosh on it.

As v666ern alludes to, just check what the prices are on eBay.

stidag
    Free Member

Whyte prst still for sale ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Whyte PRST 4 value.’ is closed to new replies.