Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Whyte 901 rider review?
  • mooman
    Free Member

Anybody got one? and care to give a bit of review of the pro`s and cons.

Looking at getting one to ride the local trails. Steep technical type trails – with the inevitable steep climbs to get to the top.

bfjaerem
    Free Member

Hi I have the 2014 905. It is brilliant fun round the Surrey hills and Swinley.
    I have also just used it to complete the BHF SDW in comfort and I load it up with Wildcat gear and take it bike packing – so very flexible.
    The bike is much more capable than my ability and since buying it I haven’t used my FS bike, however this is a 2007 Marin . If I every get the chance to get away to a proper trail centre again it will be a tough call as to which bike to take.
    Only bad point is that the paint practically rubs off when you touch it so my bike looks like it has had a very hard life but I don’t care as I will not sell it.
    I didn’t test ride any of the competition just relied on the magazine reviews and found a bargain s/h bike so can’t compare but I am a very happy customer.

mooman
    Free Member

Thanks for that.
    Not too bothered by durability of paint job … It’s lime green this year, so sooner it rubs off the better!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Whyte 901 rider review?’ is closed to new replies.