Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • #WhyImVotingUkip
  • MSP

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23WhyImVotingUkip&src=hash

#WhyImVotingUkip because under Shakira law my hips wont be allowed to lie

#WhyImVotingUkip because London is too diverse and I am terrified that my son might grow up with an open mind

#WhyImVotingUkip Because I’m worried black people will start breeding with gay people and we’ll create a master race of amazing dancers

etc

Murray

You had me worried there. Very funny!

D0NK

Because I hate the fact all my wardrobes are imported.. And no one else understands my closet racism.

Because Im sick of immigrants coming over here and seasoning our bland food.

jambalaya
    Free Member

More trivialising and attempted ridicule aimed at those voters who may well make UKIP the best supported party at the EU elections.

I honestly think it’s UKIP who are laughing here. If you don’t agree with UKIP you need to take them seriously and accept that what they are standing for on the EU and immigration is proving a vote winner, its a democracy and its what those voters want.

GrahamS

On a similar vein have you seen the Britain Furst facebook page:
    https://www.facebook.com/BritiainFurst

pondo

If you don’t agree with UKIP you need to take them seriously and accept that what they are standing for on the EU and immigration is proving a vote winner.

Honestly, I don’t know what the answer is – trivialising, ridiculing, spreading the word about how flippin dodge they all are, I don’t know what else to do. They won’t engage on their one policy, so how else do you challenge em?

Lifer
    Free Member

The trouble is they don’t stand for anything.

letmetalktomark

#WhyImVotingUkip I heard an African American and 2 (gay?) French robots on the radio telling me to “get lucky”. Now I’m scared to go outside

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘#WhyImVotingUkip’ is closed to new replies.