Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)
  • Why would a biker "brake test" me?
  • surfer
    Free Member

My bet – you annoyed the biker far more than you realised but the biker is a total tool.

cars not getting out of the way on motorways used to really annoy me – they forget how quick a bike can accelerate so stay out in the overtaking lane rather than pull in and let the bike past then pull back out again

I suspect you jumped right in without reading what I wrote? I did exactly that. My mates have “super” bikes, I ride an engine-less one. I really get the whole 2 wheel thing, I was not looking to do anything except make his overtaking as easy a process as I reasonably could, I had no axe to grind.
    After a bit of reflection and self analysis last night I have come to the conclusion he was a total **at and I was pretty much blameless (very seldom have I ever come to that conclusion) and you know what, next time it happens I will remain in the outside lane (I wasnt hogging I was overtaking) and if another rider parks on my bumper with his high beam blinding me I will drive safely but make no effort to help him/her out.

tjagain

Its just a guess but IME there is usually something the car driver has missed that exacerbated the incident that the car driver does not relise

If there really wasn’t ( bar the gesture that could be misinterpreted) then the biker is an even bigger tool

Viewing 2 posts - 41 through 42 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Why would a biker "brake test" me?’ is closed to new replies.