Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Why the lack of Gravity Dropper posts?
  • 5thElefant
    Free Member

I’m amazed you were running one at SITS.

Well as I just have the one seat post I was. Not that I missed the lack of drop after it broke, I just didn’t like sitting on a spike for half a lap.

Junkyard
    Free Member

harsh, im not inept in the slighest,

Sorry did i miss of a wink – I did not mean any offence nor for it to be taken as a serious post – I was only joking I apologise if any offence was taken as it was not meant
    Sorry.

i dont think any of the posts on the market are sorted yet, including the GD, but its been around alot longer than a reverb so should have more stability/reliability

agreed it is the best of abad choice if you want relaible over looks and lushness
    Sure someone will suss a hydraulic one and we will all one day talk about the posts like we do ealastometer forks etc

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

Junkyard – Member
    harsh, im not inept in the slighest,

Sorry did i miss of a wink – I did not mean any offence nor for it to be taken as a serious post – I was only joking I apologise if any offence was taken as it was not meant
    Sorry.
    i dont think any of the posts on the market are sorted yet, including the GD, but its been around alot longer than a reverb so should have more stability/reliability

agreed it is the best of abad choice if you want relaible over looks and lushness
    Sure someone will suss a hydraulic one and we will all one day talk about the posts like we do ealastometer forks etc

fair enough, offence now NOT taken 😉

yeah im sure eventually they will be pretty realiable the hydraulic ones, im pretty sure the hydraulic system is the way forward, ive used a few now including ks, and the reverb being hydraulic is just better, everything feels smooth, quicker to engage height etc and it feels alot more solid in general…

im gutted mine needs a ‘fix’ but as im so impressed with it in use im not to bothered about losing it for a few days, a pain yes, but if it comes back like new ill be well happy again! i still cant believe my mate has got away with running his for 15months without a glitch, he literally does nothing in terms of maintenance to his bike apart from jet washing it every few weeks….still works!

still unless rockshox release a new improved version (not sure how thats possible unless they can 110% guarentee reliability) i cant see me ever having a different branded one again

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Why the lack of Gravity Dropper posts?’ is closed to new replies.