Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Why shout out of cars?
  • Kuco

My brother had an egg thrown at him when he left the train station last year. Thing is the people in the car were obviously a bit dim as they also use the car park everyday. So my brother the following morning found their car in the car park and glued their wipers to the windshield.

bammy
    Free Member

I have been riding to work for years along a busy A road, and get lots of abuse that usually relate to non existent cycle lanes!?. The best one and I don’t condone my behaviour here kids, but a Cheshire nob in an open top Bentley ( in metallic orange…….nice!) pulled up on my inside side at a filter lane turning right, lights changed and he used his car to push me out of the way then under took me to get the whole of 60m down the road to be stopped in queuing traffic, as I pull along side him I emptied my water bottle on to his lap and muttered something about it being wee!! The look on his face still makes me laugh to this day!!
    DON’T TRY THIS!

anotherdeadhero
    Free Member

I’ve done that too – albeit empty the bottle through an open driver’s window.

I try to be more zen and not react these days 🙂

bammy
    Free Member

anotherdeadhero I agree, best not to react!

Netdonkey

chris_mbuk – Member
    dubber67 – i was on the road but i was lifting it over a gate to get to a nice singletrack section ive found in the woods until i got a ” get a real bike” lol

Maybe he was referring to using a 160mm “big mountain \ freeride” bike on his local singletrack?
    😀

coffeeking
    Free Member

I just wear an MP3 player, they can shout all they like and I don’t hear them, then they look stupid.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Why shout out of cars?’ is closed to new replies.