Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Why isnt Piers Morgan in court?
  • Pigface
    Free Member

With Mirror group coughing to all manner of phone hacking, how come the charming Piers isnt in the dock as the Sun people were? Or have I missed something?

martinhutch

Have patience:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-26192373

Reckon they’re playing a longer game with Morgan, what with him being a slippery little shit, and making sure they’ve got him nailed down properly.

cranberry
    Free Member

It is very strange how quite Hacked Off have been regarding The Mirror, but perhaps their moral outrage is tempered by the political outlook of the paper ?

allthepies
    Free Member

His stint as editor covers the timeline for a lot of these cases. I guess he’s bunkered down stateside hoping no-one will get in touch.

kimbers

well after they got coulson, but brooks got away with it, despite everyone knowing she was guilty

I imagine they want a watertight case against him before they proceed

mefty
    Free Member

It is very strange how quite Hacked Off have been regarding The Mirror, but perhaps their moral outrage is tempered by the political outlook of the paper ?

Exposes them for what they are, a great shame they have so much influence.

hatter

I imagine they want a watertight case against him before they proceed

This I’d imagine, it’ll be very embarrassing for them to haul him back from the states by his ankles only for him to then walk out of court a free man.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

They’re waiting until death by umbanu is legislated for in the ‘can we please legally kill Piers Morgan’ Act.

lemonysam
    Free Member

Yeah, you’d think they’d have mentioned it

CountZero

I will dance a little jig when I hear that that reprehensible little shit has been hauled up in court and found guilty.
    Anything to wipe the smug, self-satisfied smirk of his face.

lodious
    Free Member

I think if Mirror group is found guilty, Piers is finished in the US (I think 9/11 victims were phone hacked, so it’s a sensitive issue). His day will come.

CountZero

His day will come.

Not soon enough, as far as I’m concerned. 😡

mikewsmith
    Free Member

old and much used but..

Countryside means “to kill Piers Morgan”.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=285DD7QECzY[/video]

jambalaya
    Free Member

Have you been following their website and campaigns ? I’d say obvioulsy not. They’ve been very active in regard of the Mirror, they have a number of campaigns running including lobbying MPs for the second part of the Levenson I quiry which was always planned but has to happen after the court cases as there was much material Levison 1 could not cover.

I am fairly active in the group’s campaigns went to the recent Levinson lecture given by Tom Watson

jambalaya
    Free Member

On the original point I think Morgan’s time will come. I am sure the prosecutors are wary of what happened with Rebecca Brooks (I’ve no idea how she was acquitted) and will make sure they have a very strong case before prosecuting

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Why isnt Piers Morgan in court?’ is closed to new replies.