Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Why isn't anyone biting this guys arm off?!
  • tazzymtb

because that is truly ugly frame?

Hadge
    Free Member

Because it doesn't say Yeti/Intense/Cove/Turner/Orange/Specialized/Santa Cruz etc etc on the side lol

Dino
    Free Member

Seems good money to me
    like Hadge say's (badgist)

geetee1972
    Free Member

That's so much of a bargain I'm tempted even though I have zero need/use for it.

hora
    Free Member

Shirley its considered boutique?

Respray and wear sunglasses? 8)

geetee1972
    Free Member

Because it doesn't say Yeti/Intense/Cove/Turner/Orange/Specialized/Santa Cruz etc etc on the side lol

TBH I wouuld have thought that that would have been more of a reason to buy it than not. Certainly it's one of the reasons why I bought a Nicolai.

Blower
    Free Member

geetee1972 – Member

TBH I wouuld have thought that that would have been more of a reason to buy it than not. Certainly it's one of the reasons why I bought a Nicolai.

+1

forge197
    Free Member

I bought one (XCL) because its not a "Yeti/Intense/Cove/Turner/Orange/Specialized/Santa Cruz " one of the first bikes that hasn't had me looking around for what's next.

Can't say why it's not sold espeically as that price but it is 4 years old, the previous generation design but the add needs the pictures inline and a bit more detail.

tazzymtb

I do quite like it TBH but I already have a collection full of ugly bikes.

grantway
    Free Member

What is a Chumba ?
    Never heard of them till being on here

geetee1972
    Free Member

What is a Chumba ?

Ahem, Si-Progressive Bikes to the forum please.

I heard annecdotally that Chumba were originally made in the USA and then they farmed out production to Taiwan. If that's true it would have been around 2006-2007, so this frame could claim to be a little more special.

hora
    Free Member

Shock itself would be worth upto £100?!!

spev

If I hadn't recently bought a Prophet off here I'd have it, its a lovely looking frame.

firestarter
    Free Member

i like the look of it but alas have no need for another bike. not that thats any excuse lol but ive already got n+3

Northwind

I'd have probably had that if I hadn't just spent basically all my money on an considerably uglier frame… Very cool.

si-wilson
    Free Member

that frame is one of the last US made XCL's, someone snap it up it's a bargain!

jamesgarbett
    Free Member

Aren't those DHX shocks unreliable?

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

I'll tell you why he's not sold it – Because he has NO IDEA AT ALL how to write a decent advert. Simples.

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Who, this guy (also on his flicr)?

I don't trust ginger people.

hora
    Free Member

Heres another….do you think someone will be biting his arm off? 😆

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/yeti-fro-2004-for-sale

chakaping
    Free Member

If he threw the fennel and ginger in, he might get a bit more interest.

poppa
    Free Member

I came into this thread hoping for a picture of a man with sausages taped to his arm, and I was dissapointed.

chakaping
    Free Member

I'm just off to get the sausages, sellotape and camera.

If I don't make it back in 10 minutes I've probably had my arm bitten off.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Why isn't anyone biting this guys arm off?!’ is closed to new replies.