Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • why is poo poisonous?
  • jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

The banter is shit in here

RustySpanner

jivehoneyjive – Member

The banter is shit in here
    You need a full stop after that.
    Or a colon.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

why is poo poisonous?

Because it’s made of poo.

Garry_Lager

tonyg2003 – Member

Actually it’s sometimes beneficial – check out faecal transplants for Crohns disease. The microbiome tony – it’s heavy shit. Did you see that Science paper last year where they transplanted gut microbes from an obese person into a mouse, and the mouse grew fat? Corresponding control with a thin person gave no change – ie being fat is contagious.

thegreatape
    Free Member

so pale poops can be a sign of anaemia

So all the dogs that used to do white turds in the 70s and 80s died of anaemia? At least this thread has provided an answer to that regular question.

maccruiskeen

So all the dogs that used to do white turds in the 70s and 80s died of anaemia?

I don’t think they were white when they did them – they turned white as they dried out because dog food used to have a lot of ground up bone in it. But – vaguely related factoid – onion and garlic in scraps fed to dogs (basically anything thats got a sauce or gravy on it) does cause them to become quite severely anaemic

mrmonkfinger
    Free Member

never feed your dog onions

bizarrely, they don’t seem to mind munching their own turds

and horse turd, that’s like the finest caviar, apparently

weird animals.

Jamie
    Free Member

never feed your dog onions

Innit. Looking after my sisters dogs, and she warned me about the deadly onions. All this took place while the dog was chewing on a dead pigeon.

Drac

There’s loads of stuff dogs shouldn’t eat but when you read about them it’s often down to the quantity, just like humans really then.

bearnecessities

Dogs should limit their human intake?

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘why is poo poisonous?’ is closed to new replies.