Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Why I love STW/chesty cure
  • headfirst
    Free Member

I was going to start a thread on best home-made remedies for a chest infection but thought I better google ‘chest infection remedies’ first or else I’d get told off.

The second search result was:

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/chest-infection-remedies

So reading that thread garlic seems a popular choice, rather than stinking out everyone, I’m thinking of getting some garlic capsules, anyone tried them and what’s your experience of them?

Cougar

Far better to be told off after doing your research (-:

GrahamS

I’m thinking of getting some garlic capsules, anyone tried them and what’s your experience of them?

Garlic flavoured burps.

jackthedog
    Free Member

I get a suspicious amount of STW threads popping up as high ranking google returns for none bike related searches.

I take it this isn’t an accident? Does Google take into account your viewing history when returning searches?

headfirst
    Free Member

Graham – yeah thought that, had the same problem with supposedly odourless fish oil tablets.

A colleague here has just recommended Bio Strath, anyone tried it?

GrahamS

jackthedog: Search History Personalisation.

Google knows you’ve followed search results to Singletrack threads before, so they get a higher priority when you search again.

mogrim

Google knows you’ve followed search results to Singletrack threads before, so they get a higher priority when you search again.

You can always clear cookies etc, then repeat the search. You’ll get different results.

GrahamS

Or you can just turn it off, as described in that article. I find it useful though (and I stay signed in on my Google account all the time).

mav12
    Free Member

I am off work with one now first course of anti biotics done naf all now on a course of different ones
    just seems to be lingering

scaredypants

benylin, rum, hot water, spoonful of sugar/honey

mmmmmmmmmmmmm ! 😀

or, for a proper chest infection – all the above, then —> GP

Squidlord
    Free Member

Does Google take into account your viewing history when returning searches?

I can confirm it does. I’m using my wife’s notebook this evening, and I’m just getting videos of beauty treatments

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Why I love STW/chesty cure’ is closed to new replies.