Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Why i love my bike.. Charge Blender
  • cloudnine
    Free Member

Came across this great little story about one mans love for his bike.. A charge Blender (yes i ride one too), but love the way he has managed to articulate his love for this 2 wheel little wonder..

http://dirt.mpora.com/news/why-i-love-my-bike.html

racefaceec90

nice read 🙂

nwill1
    Free Member

This is an old article…2009. Was one of the deciding factors that helped me to bite the bullet on the Blender & I’ve never looked back…was/is my first (proper) mountain bike after coming from BMX and I love it.

I ride xc, trails, BMX tracks, 4x tracks and DH tracks, I could get a better bike for ever discipline but I’m not sure I could get better than my Blender for everything.

I rode Llandelga for the first time this weekend, due to fitness struggled with the last couple of climbs on the lap of black after the lap of blue but held pace with every bike on the downs! Loved it!

Hopk1ns
    Free Member

Used to race 4x on one in 97. Best handrail I have ever owned.

user-removed
    Free Member

Yay! That’s my mate, and they’re my photos! He’s got rid of it now though 🙁 He does write well for a Mackem.

kayak23

He’s got rid of it now though H

How many bikes did he replace it with? 😉

I finally got rid of my blender about 2 months ago. Really fantastic hardtail but the prince Albert I replaced it with is everything the blender was but is a way better pedaller. The blender is too slack in the seat.

vince1
    Free Member

Wanted one ever since they came out and I’m about to take the plunge Wiggle are doing the 2012 version for £675 with a discount code. Seems a bit of a bargain for the spec and perfect for riding to work and messing about in the woods. Hopefully I won’t be disappointed.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Anyone know what size uppy downy seat fits the blender?? Is the seat post 30mm or 30.9mm??

Edit.. just found it.. 27.2mm

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Why i love my bike.. Charge Blender’ is closed to new replies.