Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Why I have to order from CRC or Merlin
  • rickon
    Free Member

Hi Chaps,

I don’t particularly like ordering from CRC or Merlin, it’s just convenient. They let me buy something at a good price and it arrives, invariably for me, within two days.

I needed to buy an item that CRC have only at RRP, and Merlin don’t have. So, I bought it from another online shop – turnaround was quoted at 3-4 days. A week and a day later, it arrived in the shop, but was the wrong item.

I then ordered another item, for the same reason, from a different online shop – it’s still showing as ‘picking’, even though quoted as 24 hour despatch – three days since ordering.

Ordered said item from CRC now last night, despatched this morning.

If you provide a poor customer experience, regardless of cost – then I’m going to go elsewhere that’s reliable.

Ricks

MussEd
    Free Member

Jolly good for you!

nemesis
    Free Member

warns74
    Free Member

You dont like ordering from CRC or Merlin yet “They let me buy something at a good price and it arrives, invariably for me, within two days.”

So, it’s convenient, good price, good service, then you go somewhere else and it’s not as good?

Eh??

nuke

I don’t particularly like ordering from CRC or Merlin

Why not? 😕

warpcow
    Free Member

He has to order from them. He doesn’t have to like it though, apparently.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Thats the trouble with modern communications, rather than shit staying in your head it streams out like projectile vomit onto your keyboard and onto the internet.

strike
    Free Member

Yes, I couldn’t agree more bigyinn – just look at what you’ve written.

I think what the OP is saying is that sometimes it’s difficult to justify supporting your local shop when you get poor service/higher prices.

br
    Free Member

I think what the OP is saying is that sometimes it’s difficult to justify supporting your local shop when you get poor service/higher prices.

I order from both CRC and Merlin plus buy local. What I rarely do is order online from anyone except CRC and Merlin.

traildog
    Free Member

I think what the OP is saying is that sometimes it’s difficult to justify supporting your local shop when you get poor service/higher prices

Except he’s not. He’s saying he tried other online services and they’re not as good. But for some unexplained reason he doesn’t like CRC or Merlin.

Anyway, Merlin are my lbs so I’m happy either way.

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Thats the trouble with modern communications, rather than shit staying in your head it streams out like projectile vomit onto your keyboard and onto the internet.

😆

This is good. We should get a discussion going about this. 😛

rickon
    Free Member

What I rarely do is order online from anyone except CRC and Merlin.

My really crap point was this ^^

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Why I have to order from CRC or Merlin’ is closed to new replies.