Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Why don't muslamics come out in condemnation of terror attacks?
  • yunki
    Free Member

I’ll tell you why you xenophobic redneck morons.. they shouldn’t have to

Because THIS is exactly how things should be done

mikewsmith
    Free Member

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-15/sydney-siege-muslim-community-reacts-with-horror/5968974
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-12-15/sydney-siege-islamic-flag-explained/5968010

a couple more, also the media are being very responsible as they now know the name of the gun man and have been talking with the hostages (well at least the ABC have been) as nothing seems to have leaked

It’s a bit reassuring really.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Ahem.

binners

As someone of Oirish Catholic origins, it’s just nice it’s not us any more 😀

footflaps

As an Atheist I’d just like to take this opportunity to not only distance myself from, but to express outrage at the heinous crimes committed by the militant radical Atheists who have lost their way and perverted our noble non religion with their poisonous non beliefs and thus committed such atrocious acts in the cause of the lack of a deity. I condemn without question their actions and call on all non believers to follow me in publicly stating their revulsion by such actions.

yunki
    Free Member

**** hell footflaps.. that’s some dark shit

mikewsmith
    Free Member

and the Daily Wail does a “if you don’t wear this your in trouble” article….

aracer
    Free Member

and have you ever come out in condemnation of the terror attacks you* lot perpetrated?

*us – I’m one too

finbar
    Free Member

I don’t think “muslamic” is a very nice or helpful term.

yunki
    Free Member

yeah it was satirical.. tough audience today on what could been a really enlightening and positive thread

my fault I guess for underestimating the cynical and derisory nature of the forum

annebr
    Free Member

I don’t see what your thread title has go to do with the story you linked to. 😕

#illridewithyou is great

brant
    Free Member

tough crowd

chewkw
    Free Member

annebr – Member

#illridewithyou is great

I nearly misread it as #iwillrideyou is great. 😯

colonelwax
    Free Member

Just to balance things out a bit, I got your intention Yunki, and it made me smile that at least one forum poster isn’t a total bellend.

(disclaimer, I don’t know you so maybe I’ll reserve judgement on your total bellend score)

lemonysam
    Free Member

Just to balance things out a bit, I got your intention Yunki

+1

kimbers

Yunki may be a bell end 😉
    But the post made me chuckle

Lifer
    Free Member

+2

6079smithw
    Free Member

Ah, so that’s what #illridewithyou is about

chewkw
    Free Member

Nahhh … I prefer # i will ride you … 😆

Tom_W1987
    Free Member

#illridewithyou is a brilliant accidental counter terrorism stunt, the propaganda value is immense. You fight ideas with ideas, bullets and bombs don’t win long term cultural wars – they only tend to achieve short term objectives.

yunki
    Free Member

It’s a beautiful thing..

chewkw
    Free Member

Tom_W1987 – Member
    You fight ideas with ideas, bullets and bombs don’t win long term cultural wars – they only tend to achieve short term objectives.

Ya, what if they don’t understand your language who are you “preaching” the ideas to? i.e. they don’t get it as they don’t ride … unless it is Hilux. 🙄

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘Why don't muslamics come out in condemnation of terror attacks?’ is closed to new replies.