Viewing 21 posts - 81 through 101 (of 101 total)
  • Why does my wife have an opinion on everything?
  • MoreCashThanDash

Snakes with T1ts.

Just go for the one with the best pair you can afford…..

thejesmonddingo

They have to have an opinion on everything,their mothers told them it was essential to stop the men getting uppity.How do lesbians work it out though,both having deliberately contradictory opinions on everything,or is it only male female relationships that have this?

vickypea
    Free Member

Maybe you have the wives you deserve? MrPea has the partner he deserves 😉

thejesmonddingo

Does he want to borrow a spine?

teethgrinder

Does he want to borrow a spine?

We could almost muster one between us.

thejesmonddingo

I could lend him the one I’m currently not using.

argoose
    Free Member

As my dear old Dad used to say ” Anything that can bleed for five days every month and not die isn’t human!”

Women can’t live with them, can’t bury them in the garden.

nicko74

If you blank them out, they go away, well they get louder before the go away but eventually they go away of thier own accord.

I believe that’s called “moving out” – is that the ultimate goal?

vickypea
    Free Member

Of course it’s not spineless at all to let your wives nag you and do nothing about it but whinge on here.
    I never nag mr pea as he doesn’t deserve to be nagged at, maybe you do deserve it?!

flicker
    Free Member

argoose – Member
    Women can’t live with them, can’t bury them in the garden.

Oh you can, although apparently it’s frowned upon 🙄 😀

thejesmonddingo

Are you sure you don’t nag him Vicky? I wonder what he thinks?

argoose
    Free Member

I reckon I could put up with a copper tutting at me. As long as I don’t get THE WAGGY FINGER

themilo
    Free Member

Haha – cheered me up no end reading these.

Unfortunately I got bored of the constant sniping a year or so ago (after 16 or so years mind) and started to revolt (sic) which has lead to an unrepairable rift in our marriage. I’d probably have walked years ago tbh but for our 2 amazing kids. She’s asked for a “trial separation”. Anyone been through it? Does it ever actually become anything other than “actual” separation? The kids are only 5 and 9 and my biggest concern is potential impact on them. If anyone has any sage advice i’d appreciate it! Googling 1 bedroom flats to rent……………….

argoose
    Free Member

So why should you move out, she wants to separate, dont stop her leaving.

scotjohn
    Free Member

Wow – this has cheered me up no end. As Tommy Sheridan would say “Solidarity!”

themilo – I’ve had a friend go through something similar recently. Moved out for a year, lived the high life, got a lot of unspent youth out of the system, planned his divorce, his missus sorted herself out, plans went on ice and now back together and AFAIK happily with their two kids, though the usual ups and downs. It’s never going to be perfect, that crap’s for fairytales. Real life relationships are hard work.

ononeorange

Fine…….(folds arms)!!

Sandwich

Fine…….(folds arms)!!

We have Defcon 1.

Houns

Tut, just do what you want

themilo
    Free Member

Cheers Scotjohn!

mattsccm
    Free Member

“Reset the time on the microwave so that it looks like the last person to use it was her as you were out of the house at the time: “Not just me who doesn’t switch it off then!”
    I like that one. Will save it up.
    Mine does my head in when driving . If I dare so much as touch the heater knob when she in charge I get flamed. Her roads skills are something I just put up with as its not worth the flames followed by an hours silence. However if I so much as pick my nose when driving I need my licence removing.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Snakes with T1ts.
    The lot of them.

I got a sternly worded email from the mods for writing that about ten years ago. It was meant as a joke too. I love snakes.

Viewing 21 posts - 81 through 101 (of 101 total)

The topic ‘Why does my wife have an opinion on everything?’ is closed to new replies.