Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Why do you think I want a sodding Maserati?
  • iamsporticus
    Free Member

It’s marginally less annoying than the divers watch pop up of death, but from what data does STW think I’m in the market for a Maserati?

Confused, to say the least………

wwaswas

oh, are they back 🙂

onehundredthidiot

Not even VAG are they, wrong demographic.

LoCo
    Free Member

Wouldn’t say no to Masterati, lovely engine, build quality not brilliant mind you 😉

Not even VAG are they, wrong demographic.

Think the Rouleur sportif thingy is sponsored by them so apparently certain a section of cycleists is of interest to them

andyrm
    Free Member

Maserati have been sponsoring some cycling events of late – so I would imagine that in the network targeting, cycling websites are included.

Would make sense.

bearnecessities

I got offered a horse the other day before I’d logged in.

wwaswas

I got offered a horse

I’d bridle at that.

onehundredthidiot

So mazza with a 5. The Audi is out then.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

They had gone away for almost a week, but got the Maserati one today.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I’m getting mostly offers to drive steam trains or sit in a spitfire.

ads678

Ooh, I’m gonna log out and see what I get………

IHN

The internet advertising gods seem to think I’d be interested in milk float insurance 😕

Sandwich

I just Ghost around and don’t see many of these.

munrobiker
    Free Member

I don’t see how you’d not want one (nae ads at all for me so this is based purely on experience, obviously).

unovolo
    Free Member

I view the site mainly on my Windows tablet and the only ad I have noted is the one currently at the bottom for the Zesty, I get ads at the top and right of screen but couldn’t even tell you what for as I seem to have mentally tuned out from looking or even noting them.

Same goes for ads on YouTube.

Houns

15 times today I’ve said I don’t want one, yet I’m still being asked

**** orffffff!!

wobbliscott
    Free Member

Accurist watches for me – i’ve been downgraded from Rolex’s (or the cheaper arm of Rolex).

dannyh
    Free Member

I was just on the cusp of buying a Maserati as well, but seeing as how much I hate being advertised at, I have changed my mind.

That’s a lost sale for Maserati, then. Add it to the expensive diver’s watch that I had to send back for a similar reason, and it seems obtrusive advertising can be counter productive……..

P-Jay
    Free Member

I don’t fancy a Zesty UK or whatever it’s called…

But a double black Quattroport-whathaveyou auto, oh yeah.

dudeofdoom

Mmm wonder wot a maser bike racks like ….

Rubber_Buccaneer

Don’t know anything about Maserati but I’m off to Malaga next month.

CountZero

They seemed to disappear for a week or so, but now the bloody thing’s back pretty much every time I click on a new thread, not just when I open the site.
    Whoever the bloke is who worked up the code that makes these ads open so frequently needs someone to have a quiet word in his ear, all while his fingers are held in the blades of a pair of secateurs… 👿

bearnecessities

You and your gardening references 🙂

allfankledup

Do I need to take the wheels off my 29er trance to get it into a ghibli ?

lister

Bravissimo and Pepperberry adverts for me! 🙂

neilthewheel

We rode past the Maserati HQ on our tandem and decided to swing in for a look and a possible part exchange. The security guard in his little booth took one look and wagged his finger at us. For that reason I will never buy one of their cars…

bearnecessities

^ Reminds me of an eccentric HS doctor I knew (kind-of) once.

He went into a Merc garage, bugged the crap out of them all day, then plonked the cash on desk to drive away what he had decided on.

He was a bit bat-shit like that; nice guy though.

nickjb
    Free Member

About a dozen full page ads today. I think another 6 before bedtime and I’ll buy one.

loddrik
    Free Member

Wouldn’t mind a go of Maserati. Though you’d have to search some adult sites to see the type of Maserati I mean. Not too bothered about the cars mind.

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Why do you think I want a sodding Maserati?’ is closed to new replies.