Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Why do things occasionally go wrong?
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

I have a job which has is usual stresses and strains but a hard as you try you are only human and occasionally, although you go through the motions and do everything you can, something pops up and kicks you in the nuts. You review what you have done and probably wouldn't have done anything much different but you beat yourself up about it. Ring any bells to anyone else here?

Stoner
    Free Member

nope. I'm infallible.

nickc

Stuff happens, no use stressing about it.

I'm infallible.

Only 'cause you make it up as you go along, and your thickie clients don't notice… 🙂

BigDummy
    Free Member

I think the more interesting question is why can you generally convince yourself and others that things have gone right.

Stoner
    Free Member

I think the more interesting question is why can you generally convince yourself and others that things have gone right.

Conditioning.

foxyrider
    Free Member

I guess people (general public) have high expectations in that we know everything and can predict everything and don't realise that some things don't always go the way one would expect or can't be explained or confirmed.

I am a firm believer in "never say never" but I agree no news is good news and therefore if you don't hear back you assume its all OK 🙂

GrahamS

I'm inflatable too.

Drac

Be pretty screwed if I messed up.

Stoner
    Free Member

Be pretty screwed if I messed up.

Time of death = Arrival – 10 minutes

🙂

Drac

That happens yup but not through my fault.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Why do things occasionally go wrong?’ is closed to new replies.