Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Why do some people expend their energy to make others more miserable
  • Stevet1
    Free Member

Sometimes people really do suck balls. That is all.

gobuchul
    Free Member

Sometimes people really do suck balls.

That would cheer me up if it was the right person doing the sucking. 🙂

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

😆

P-Jay
    Free Member

Some people are so unhappy they can no longer experience joy, the closest they can get is in trying to make someone else feel worse than them so, for a short while at least, they’re ahead.

It’s a real thing, people do actually do it. It’s crazy.

stilltortoise
    Free Member

Trekster

They seem to get a kick out of it or are just control freaks
    this

cynic-al
    Free Member

What happened OP?

jekkyl

give us the full story Op, so we can decide whether to flame you down or not! 😈

munrobiker
    Free Member

This has got to be about Theresa May….

Stevet1
    Free Member

Thought about sharing the full story, but in light of lots of other threads around at the moment with potential life-changing implications it would sound trivial, and I guess it is really. Think along the lines of (but not) people dragging branches across trails, putting traps down etc. but with even less point. Basically taking pleasure in destroying rather than creating/sharing.
    It saddens me that people continually fail to live up to even moderate expectations. I don’t know why I still expect any more to be honest.

jekkyl

you’ve built some berms and whatnot and come along the next week to find them all destroyed sortathing?
    ime most vandilism is done by teenagers and then there is no reason, even teenagers don’t know why they do it! try not get wound up and move on.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Sometimes people really do suck balls.

This has got to be about Teresa May….

If you remove the h in the name……. 😯

Stevet1
    Free Member

try not get wound up and move on

Sounds trite but you’re absolutely right, feeling angry only gives them more of a win. And yes you’re pretty close with your guess.

Northwind

It’s a poison tbh. I think all it really is, is that it’s easier to destroy than to build, and easier to bring someone else down than to bring yourself up.

The keener someone is to spoil things for other people, the less happy they probably are themselves. Though ironically you can only gain satisfaction from that if you’re one of the people it applies to.

perchypanther
    Free Member

Why do some people expend their energy to make others more miserable

Because it was in the manifesto and idiots voted for them?

sbob
    Free Member

munrobiker – Member

This has got to be about Theresa May….

I was going to give it five posts, missed out by three.
    STW isn’t quite as predictable as it was. 🙁

johnx2
    Free Member

@sbob – Doing it afterwards like that ain’t prediction. Hmmm, that actually did make me feel briefly better about my pointless existence… 🙂

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Why do some people expend their energy to make others more miserable’ is closed to new replies.