• This topic has 53 replies, 36 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by boobs.
Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Shit parents do that they wouldn't do at home….
  • senorj

I always ask L’il J to take his feet off the bus seat.
    However ,when we go to Waitrose he often gets in the trolley. If it’s quiet we may do a few spins and stunts. 🙂
    +1 on the automatic doors.We often skip too. & walk on walls.
    I think I might teach him “knocky hide o” this weekend.

DavidB
    Free Member

Kids standing in supermarket trolleys is bang out of order and a number of studies have proved that it is detrimental to the child’s health and a real potential safety hazard. All of you bad parents who do this need to carefully read this study.

molgrips
    Free Member

You don’t have to be with a kid to do fun stuff.

Edukator
    Free Member

And you can do fun stuff without being anti-social.

jam-bo

Kids standing in supermarket trolleys is bang out of order and a number of studies have proved that it is detrimental to the child’s health and a real potential safety hazard. All of you bad parents who do this need to carefully read this study.

Skillz. That hasn’t happened to me in years..

cheekyboy
    Free Member

when we go to Waitrose he often gets in the trolley. If it’s quiet we may do a few spins and stunts.

Why do all the kids in Waitrose sound like Peppa Pig ?

funkmasterp

You don’t have to be with a kid to do fun stuff.

But it’s a whole world of more fun with them 🙂

All of you bad parents who do this need to carefully read this study.

Fun killer alert! If I read every study on child endangerment my kids would never leave the house, or eat, or drink, wear clothes or breathe.

And you can do fun stuff without being anti-social.

Jesus. This place can be great at times and at others it’s just a bunch of miserable, middle aged men. Ooh, walking on a wall or playing on a trolley. Next thing it’s smoking crack and putting car windows through. Fun is the gateway to social menace.

Sorry, no sleep so rather grumpy this morning

perchypanther
    Free Member

Fun killer alert! If I read every study on child endangerment my kids would never leave the house,

Did you actually read the study?

You should. It won’t be a let down.

funkmasterp

Did you actually read the study?

Pfft! No. This is STW I don’t open links, I just fly off the handle based on nothing other than my own imaginings of what the link may contain.

*goes back to read link.

Edit – 🙂 😀 😆 it’s been a long time since that last happened.

In my (albeit poor) defense in ruined. Sick wife and toddler, a newborn and work too 😥

perchypanther
    Free Member

….aaaaaand there it is 🙂

dickyhepburn
    Free Member

However ,when we go to Waitrose he often gets in the trolley. If it’s quiet we may do a few spins and stunts.

The 12yo and I regularly go to Waitrose too (in the Landy as no Audi here), buy a ginger bread man (for him) and coffee (for me), then spend 10mins spinning trolleys. For us the technique is to spin ahead, keeping walking at the same pace and then casually catch the handle as the trolley rotates forward and keep going in a straight line. Other supermarkets are available, but the aisles are narrower in these, also the Waitrose staff often applaud or congratulate the 12yo on his skills (proud dad).

funkmasterp

I should imagine the quality of trolley is also better at Waitrose. The Santa Cruise if you will, where as Lidl trolleys will be the TSO’s

boobs

Is a Santa Cruise where Santas go looking for some action? 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)

The topic ‘Shit parents do that they wouldn't do at home….’ is closed to new replies.