Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Why do my legs hurt? (GPtrackworld content)
  • Kryton57

I’m on the sofa recovering from a severe bout of food poisoning (self diagnosed). After spending until 4am this morning purple with effort spewing my guts up I’d expect my abs to feel like they’ve gone ten rounds with Tyson, but my legs are hurting so much I can barely walk.

Whys that then?

molgrips
    Free Member

Sore legs is a symptom of anaemia, but that’s a chronic condition not something you can get overnight.

glupton1976
    Free Member

Dehydration?

brakes
    Free Member

there’s still some vomit in your legs – stand on your head for 10 minutes and try to vomit again

:disclaimer i: I’m not a Doctor of medicine
    :disclaimer ii: or anything else

thejesmonddingo

Tetany innit.

philjunior
    Free Member

Probably something viral not food poisoning, hence sore muscles.

willard

Weak core. Every time I do lots of sit-ups I get sore quads.

Try lying on your back and lifting a couple of bags of sugar with your feet on straight legs.

scaredypants

Try lying on your back and lifting a couple of bags of sugar with your feet on straight legs

Yeh, I ilke to do this after a lot of puking, too 😀

Kryton57

Could be philj, as the rest of the family had the shits last week but nothing like this.

Willard, I don’t really feel like a workout right now….

bikebouy
    Free Member

Are you allergic to shellfish ?

From years of loving the stuff and making it my go to food of choice (mussels/frites and fruit de mare etc.) I seem to have now become allergic to it. It takes a couple of days to manifest itself so try looking back to something you ate a few days ago.
    Nothing will eleiviate the vomit nor general unwellness, you have to let that pass but it clears up after a couple of days, and yes it makes my legs hurt too.
    I steer clear now, I have been told I may get over it but that’s at least a couple of years away, seems something sets in your tum and takes that amount of time to dissipate.

Hey ho.

DrP

Well, I probably am a doctor, and I say your legs hurt from running to the lav to vomit, innit….

That’ll be £50 please.

DrP

scaredypants

TBH, I think /DrBrakes has the correct diagnosis

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

It might be cat AIDS, sorry.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Why do my legs hurt? (GPtrackworld content)’ is closed to new replies.