Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Why do dey do dis? (Minor ebay whinge)
  • Jamie
    Free Member

Why would you make me an best offer on something, then once I accept not pay for 12 hours and counting? Surely the quicker you pay, the quicker the seller will send it?

Sorry. Crap rant.

boblo
    Free Member

That’ll learn ya. You want reliable punters, that’s what you want 🙂 BTW, fitted and fettled. Ta.

nickdavies

Had someone offer on an auction the other day, we accepted and then got a message thanking for ending the auction and they will pay after pay day this month.

👿

Only just started using ebay for the business and there’s some brilliant messages and offers coming in. Favourites this week have been to offer the starting price for an item with 7 days to go with bids on, buyer with no feedback wanting to ship to australia or canada, they weren’t sure which & a buyer marking us down for communication without ever making contact..

Jamie
    Free Member

That’ll learn ya. You want reliable punters, that’s what you want BTW, fitted and fettled. Ta.

I’m still soggy from the encounter 8)

…I told you I could sense trouble, tho. I hate being right all the friggin’ time.

kayla1
    Free Member

Meh. Ebay. Take it and use it for what it is, warts (idiots) and all. Bear in mind that any bad feedback from an unreasonable buyer will soon be buried by positive feedback from most people, so it’s not a huge deal to get a negative once in a while.

TheBrick
    Free Member

You’re moaning about 12hours! I’ve had people like you moan when I have won an item and take about a day to pay. For me its because the auction finished or offer was accepted after I switched off and went to bed, then I had to go to work, go shopping, pick up partner from station before I even had the chance to be on line again. Not everyone lives on their smart phone.

Jamie
    Free Member

You didn’t buy a set of shifters on eBay this morning, TheBrick?

If so, be a dear, and PAY ME MAH MONEY!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZomwVcGt0LE[/video]

…but to be serious, 1) again, minor whinge, and 2), the guy was peppering me with questions all night/morning, so fairly sure they some kind of internet connection.

TheBrick
    Free Member

Ha. Nope. Not me. I think everyone who has sold stuff on ebay has had a bad experience.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Why do dey do dis? (Minor ebay whinge)’ is closed to new replies.