Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Why do car sellers write lady owner ot owned by a doctor ?
  • porter_jamie

imo full service history is meaningless. my brother bought an st170 off someone who actually works at ford with supposed fsh, all done by the dealer at dunton. there was so many things wrong with it, it was funny. the only way to know for certain that everything is ok, and everything had been done correctly is to do it yourself.

also, you think dealers dont just get the service book out and stamp the missing stamps to make it more saleable?

martinxyz
    Free Member

That’s why I questioned the receipts to go with his ‘stampz’

;O)

trail_rat
    Free Member

I recently sold my frontera as spares or repairs for 300 quid. All faults declared. That is bent wishbone mount on the chassis from a front end impact , needing all new fuel lines ,brake lines for mot and new lower ball joints for mot in dec, if i thought it would get a test id have mot’d it my self and asked for 1200 quid.

Its up forsale on facebook for 1200 quid atm. – but he has fixed the oil leak from the rocker gasket….i didnt even list that as. Fault as it was so minor. He has done nothing else to it other than take the photo clever to hide the accident damage….then wrote “good honest jeep” in the description.

Was very tempt to put up my post crash photos. But then realised that you would have to be blind pew to think it was going to get an mot in december,

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    konabunny
    Free Member

Car. In good condition. Needs service. Photos on request. Selling for my brother. Make an offer. First to see will buy. No timewaster.

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Why do car sellers write lady owner ot owned by a doctor ?’ is closed to new replies.