• This topic has 22 replies, 21 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by Spin.
Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Why did the chicken cross the road?
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

Do you think it was a food/logistics issue?

cheez0
    Free Member

is this some kind of joke?

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

No, it was because a large faceless corporation bullied the farmer into selling his land cheaply. They then built a huge souless housing estate on it and the only green bits left were the shockingly coloured garage doors. Hundreds of wannabe social climbers moved in and realised they had nowhere to park their quasi 4x4s as the garages were too small to get cars in. The bored teenagers became more bored and started hanging out with the urchins form the ‘social housing’ (built as a condition of the ‘back hander’ planning permission) and started running riot. The ickle kids then tried to emulate the older kids in order to impress them. The mothers lost all hope, joined Mumsnet and started a loacl gin club and got wasted 4 times a week.

The chicken had had enough so it crossed the road, only for the cycle to start again

donsimon
    Free Member

To be perfectly honest I don’t know. I’ve checked through the search function and can’t find the initial question where said chicken asked how? Where? Or when? it should cross the road.
    I think this is a demonstration of extreme levels of arrogance and the chicken deserves everything it gets.

higgo
    Free Member

It was stapled to the baby?

Kuco

Get to the Kentucky?

sas
    Free Member

Do you have proof that the chicken crossed the road?

enfht
    Free Member

Cos that’s where the cocks hang out.

boom boom

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Was the chicken wearing a helmet?

qwerty
    Free Member

It had had its wings clipped so couldn’t fly across.

deluded
    Free Member

…to get to your house.
    Knock knock.
    Who’s there?
    The chicken.

JRTG
    Free Member

So it could dance on the cell phone of course!

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2F4EFYM_MA&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

wwaswas

Why did the chicken cross the Möbius strip?

To get to the same side.

nwgiles

cheez0 – Member

is this some kind of joke?

I’d like to me able to say yes but in the mystical stw anything passes as science

boxelder

Not sure.
    I know why chic Ken crossed the road though

He’d ‘seen de doll’

M6TTF
    Free Member

What tyres for chickens crossing the road – is it muddy?

RealMan
    Free Member

Earlier that morning the farmers daughter had inadvertently left the gate to the yard open as she was preoccupied by her worry over a maths test set for that day. She hadn’t studied for the test as she was still deeply distressed over her fathers recent heart attack. This, coupled with the added burden of household chores now delegated to her because her mother was out trying to get the west field prepared for sowing, had made her quite forgetful and distracted of late.
    Whilst several chickens escaped, only one strayed so far that it actually encountered the road facing the farm. After crossing the road and gorging itself in a soy-bean crop, the chicken was struck by a furniture removers van as it attempted to make its way home.
    Several hours later the dead chicken was spotted by a Community Mental Health Worker who was doing his bi-weekly rural clinic run. The chicken, being a bantam caught the eye of the Mental Health worker, who was a keen trout fisherman.
    “Cool” thought the mental health worker- “those feathers will make for excellent trout flies”. He stopped and plucked a handful of the most iridescent blue, green and orange feathers and placed them in an envelope. He rolled himself a cigarette, sat on the trunk of his car and admired the clouds. “God, I love this job”, he muttered to no one in particular.

hugor
    Free Member

The chicken jumped the red light, without a helmet, to get its gopro in order to film a fast descent of the Ben Nevis on a bank holiday, and claim the KOM on strava.

PlopNofear
    Free Member

To reach the other side. As in killing herself to reach the afterlife. Makes sense doesn’t it?

RealMan
    Free Member

He had a reason at the beginning, but having succeeded he realized he was still alone and the journey had meant nothing to him.

scaredypants

Is this about Syria ?

argoose
    Free Member

To see his flat mate

Spin
    Free Member

Why did the chicken cross the Möbius Strip?

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Why did the chicken cross the road?’ is closed to new replies.