Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • why did specialized stop making glasses?
  • swampi
    Free Member

As above, I have a few pairs and love them, just wondered why they stopped doing them

Bimbler
    Free Member

I wondered about this too, my Chicanes still going strong. I guess they weren’t making money on them.

onandon
    Free Member

The glasses are fantastic. I always keep an eye open on eBay for a few reserve pairs

anotherbike
    Free Member

Probably best to ask Specialized i would think…

johnnystorm

Because everyone wears jawbones now. 😀

djglover
    Free Member

I have them ones that go light and dark, they are really good. But my Mrs says I look like a right dick in them. She likes my Giro ones though

dreednya

Lost mine on the dyfi enduro this year 🙁 – stopped to wrap a casualty in a space blanket and forgot to pick them up off the side of the trail afterwards – gutted

Whathaveisaidnow
    Free Member

Lost mine on the dyfi enduro this year – stopped to wrap a casualty in a space blanket and forgot to pick them up off the side of the trail afterwards – gutted

see, that wouldn’t happen with Oakleys’ . . .they are so expensive they never leave my sight, . . . victim needing space blanket or not . . .

get some Oak’s

tonyg2003

I presume it’s because they are a LLC and not a registered charity.

That said its a great pity since they were great glasses at a good price. I have the photochromic shades. Excellent

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘why did specialized stop making glasses?’ is closed to new replies.