Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • WHY ARE PEOPLE SHOUTING!!!!
  • foxyrider
    Free Member

😯

wombat

BECAUSE THEY CAN'T FIND THE REMOTE CONTROL TO TURN DOWN THEIR T.V.S

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well you're not helping much, are you?

Amanda Donohoe is looking like she's getting on a bit these days.

Shh now. Footie's on.

wombat

Football?

Association or Rugby?

foxyrider
    Free Member

I'm watching recorded Mitchel and Webb 🙂 AND THEY ARE SHOUTING!!!

THEN I'M GOING TO WATCH TERMINATOR SALVATION ON BLURAY WHERE THERE IS MORE SHOUTING!!!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Football mate. Not rugby. Football. Proper football. The game where you actually use your feet, not picking up the egg-shaped thing and gouging each others eyes out and faking injuries with hidden razorblades. The game that fat bloaters can't play because they only have the turning circle of an oil tanker, and the reactions of a glacier.

Watch it, you may learn something.

elaineanne
    Free Member

stop SHOUTING ive got a headache 😕

steve_b77
    Free Member

Not got a headache yet but might have in an hour or so if the over-payed Italian numpty can't get this bunch of ijiots to play together

Admiralable
    Free Member

Elfinsafety – Member
    Football mate. Not rugby. Football. Proper football. The game where you actually use your feet, not picking up the egg-shaped thing and gouging each others eyes out and faking injuries with hidden razorblades. The game that fat bloaters can't play because they only have the turning circle of an oil tanker, and the reactions of a glacier.

You mean that game where all the girly nancy boys prance about like 22 poofs who can't get in any contact with each other for fear of stubbing a toe. But when someone wafts a foot within 12inches of them they lie down on the floor crying like the little whiney b*tches they are?

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Oooh eeeerrr, look at her!
    'cause wendyballers never fall and fake injuries???
    Overpaid, underperforming bunch of whinging lady boys. They really brought the world cup home didn't they?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Uslter v Ospreys on the BBC interweb for those who want to see some proper sport!

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Cheers for that Cap'n! Just gonna check it out

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Good game so far!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well, I wouldn't go that far, but England are in control. Got to watch out for Bulgaria breaking; Johnson's hash of a 'clearance' shows that we're vulnerable still. Should have Carra and Terry back there.

Gerrard working hard in midfield as usual, making Barry look the ordinary player he really is. Gerrard- Johnson – Walcott and Defoe/Rooney looks to be the combination to undo teams I'd say. Lampard is definitely not being missed. Milner doing well too; linking well with Ashley Cole.

Overpaid, underperforming bunch of whinging lady boys.

Yawn. Got anything original to say? Too fat and slow to be picked for the footie team, were we? 😉

You mean that game where all the girly nancy boys prance about like 22 poofs

Ah, nice. A bit of ignorant thick homophobia. Well done. I bet you're really pleased with yourself.

Uslter v Ospreys

Who? Never heard of that. And neither has anyone else I'd imagine. What sport is that then? Cockfighting?

Shh now. Second half.

curtisthecat
    Free Member

Yawn. Got anything original to say? Too fat and slow to be picked for the footie team, were we?

Truth hurt? I did play football but got bored very quickly. I was 12 when I discovered rugby. Much more fun to play.
    Another keyboard warrior. 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

4-0. Decent result. Great hat-trick from Defoe, and nice to see Rooney being more of a team player. Good performances all round really, although we need to be wary that better attacking teams will give us serious trouble. Good start though all said.

Another keyboard warrior.

At least you're honest about yourself. 😉

Football's better. I know it, you know it, the World knows it.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘WHY ARE PEOPLE SHOUTING!!!!’ is closed to new replies.