Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • why are nice flat pedals so expensive????
  • tails
    Free Member

£70 to £100 for decent set 17mm flat pedals, is the machining really that expensive?

Do they represent good value for money? I’ve been looking at straitline, NS bikes offerings.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

Because folks are willing to pay thst much. Simple.

solamanda
    Free Member

My wellgos outlast friends various ‘high end’ pedals many times over. Waste of money.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mamadirt
    Free Member

Have a look at one of the bmx sites – loadsa colours and BMX stuff is getting much lighter now – just make sure you order 9/16″ axle size (which most decent quality flat pedals are anyway) and you’ll be fine.

There you go 8)

I use these – grippy and light – job done.

tails
    Free Member

Yeah I appreicate wellgos last ages I’ve hasd DMRs do the same, i’m looking for a bit bigger platform.

Also the new bread of thin profile interests me as it appears to really make sense. I have been looking at a few BMX numbers on the alans bmx site.

thanks for the help 🙂

onandon
    Free Member

wellgo mg1 are around £25 on ebay ,at 380 grams they are pretty hard to beat.

MrNutt
    Free Member

wellgo mags.
    ebay.
    highonbikes.
    thread closed.

solamanda
    Free Member

Wellgo B54 if you can find them. Wellgo do quite a few large platform pedals.

tails
    Free Member

the wellgo numbers are V12/easton cully copies right? which do represent great value for money but eastons are very chunkie.

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

Ive got some of those Superstar slimline pedals, they seem decent so far and a nice big platform

tails
    Free Member

oh they look great david out of stock but great.

tails
    Free Member
    steve_b77
    Free Member

Outland CNC’d pedals – big platform, sealed cartrdige bearings – £35 winner

Also known as Gussett Slim Jims, exactly the same pedal, even the same part numbers cast onto the bodies!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘why are nice flat pedals so expensive????’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts