Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Why are Mice so bloody small!
  • one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Computer mice, bloody tiny, bought a new one yesterday and im not sure if im meant to operate it with tweezers under a bloody microscope.

We’ll ignore the fact that when I opened the packaging it dropped straight out in to a pint of squash. But the rant isnt about about that and once rinsed and dried it on the radiator it worked find.

However you appear to need the hands of a fiver year old to operate it.

Mice, too small, anyone recommend me a man sized mouse for my man sized hands?

Ta.

wwaswas

it dropped straight out in to a pint of squash.

Either

a) it shrank when wet
    b) you bought a laptop/netbook mouse
    or
    c) this is you;

Stoner
    Free Member
    molgrips
    Free Member

Were you not aware they come in different sizes?

Cougar

Buy a rat?
    (-:

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

*Googles Wireless Optical Rat…*

The one I picked up yesterday was on impulse at Aldi as it was next to the tills for a couple of quid so I thought I’d give it a go.

However all the mice I have / used seem really small these days, even the dell one at work could do with being 15-20% bigger – used to have a Microsoft Explorer mouse but it expired and the new version is ‘more compact’.

Bah.

iDave
    Free Member

Was it a mutant mongrel MACPC mouse?…

molgrips
    Free Member

Definitely go to PC world and browse the mice. They go from fingermouse sized laptop ones to huge whole hand things.

antigee

i thought a good question as looking at how much they eat I wouldn’t be surprised to find something that looks like a baby hippo in the cellar one day soon but back on topic I think its since they lost their balls

Tiger6791

Jerremy Beadle said the same thing, but on the otherhand, it was massive.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Why are Mice so bloody small!’ is closed to new replies.