Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 128 total)
  • why are everyone slow?
  • MushetPhoto
    Free Member

captaincarbon
    Free Member

Cleetus? Is that you?

Jamie
    Free Member

winterfold
    Free Member

The leaving gates open is a nice touch – but gives it away

bikerbruce
    Free Member

am i bovrd doh?! face bovrd….
    cue chill pill

boblo
    Free Member

Is Fastboy Glupton and Surf Mat’s illiterate love child? Awesome and leaves people for dust?

sambob
    Free Member

Good troll. But if you are for real, surely you’d have the skill to get round slower people?

Jamie
    Free Member

Good troll.

Is it though? Bit too obvious to be classed as good. Lazy is more apt.

bullheart
    Free Member

Ah bollocks….

He’s found me out for sure. I’m shitbird slow… 🙁

fastboy
    Free Member

This is why every other forum rips this forum. Somone asks a question and all you saddos start an arguement like no one could be faster than you. I can ride fast and im not ashamed of itn. I only joined todY becose i now some people on here and they say its is good. I guess theyare wrong. You all talk about new bikes like you need them or can ride them. I have a 2004 stinky that you can hear a mile away and have raced everyone ive met and always win.

I didnt type in youth speak as you call it becose I doubt anyof you would know what I was on about. I apologies for making an effort

Dont just dismis me as a kid anyway, i now im young but i now my stuff. Ive built my own stem and am doing my GSCE tec 2 years early and have built a fully working nitrogen charged shock for my bike with damping of my owndesign

Jamie
    Free Member

I guess theyare wrong.

Yup.

fastboy
    Free Member

To the podge were you the chubby guy on a White anthem who turned down m challenge? The gate propped fine and I closed it myself after my run. Thanks for the lecture anyway and your name suits you

bullheart
    Free Member

I only joined todY becose i now some people on here and they say its is good

Blatantly lying. No-one here thinks it’s good.

I can ride fast and im not ashamed of itn

Other broadcasters are available.

Bunnyhop

In later life fastboy, you’ll realise it’s not always a good thing to be fast at everything 😉

becky_kirk43
    Free Member

Dont just dismiss me as a kid anyway, I know I’m young but I know my stuff. Ive built my own stem and am doing my GSCE tec 2 years early and have built a fully working nitrogen charged shock for my bike with damping of my own design.

Sorry it was bugging me!

You like to ride fast, some people like to ride not so fast. Bikes are supposed to be fun!

McHamish
    Free Member

This is a very poor troll.

Not much effort at all…far too obvious.

Jamie
    Free Member

Not much effort at all…far too obvious.

You saying what I think you’re saying?

Wookster

6/10 ok effort but the new stw standard is high please try bike radar………..

boblo
    Free Member

Yeah, troll.

Or, God help us if this is what our education system is now turning out.

Hey Fatboy, is English your Mother tongue?

slowrider
    Free Member

Haha nice one, Podge was the normal sized bloke on the trance. I was the guy who took up your ‘challenge’ you weren’t that quick until we got to the group of ramblers then you just belted past them. Pr1ck. I apologised on your behalf. You’re welcome.

fastboy
    Free Member

Slowrider another name thatsuits. So you pedLled away on the flat bitten backed off in the gnar and I passed you no Problem. There were to people and they stood off the track and smiled. Good excuses loser.

Now I now why you are all so slow nyou spend all your time correcting spellings instead of riding nyou need to focus and cross train all the tme. I’m gin group the gym then laser quest it helps your reaction times and can be really physical See you slow oldys later

sambob
    Free Member

This is funny. Let’s see a picture of this wonder shock then. Although how that relates to everyone being slow i have no idea. I’d imagine slowrider absolutely owned you, bomber stylee…. You around next week tom?

yunki
    Free Member

my hardtail will get you pregnant as I pass you.. and I iz well old blud..

fastboy
    Free Member

He was slow

sambob
    Free Member

If you say so. Let’s see this wonder shock then.

DezB
    Free Member

I haves a fave bit
    bikes dead expensiver than mine

That’s all

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

See if you’re going to go for such an obvious troll you need to be much more abusive, include particulate matter and not much in the way of gears (if any).

sambob
    Free Member

Lazerquest is used by all the pro’s btw, nothing new there…

Mintman
    Free Member

Got any videos or photos of the gnarly shizzle that you ride so well?

Rather than just saying you’re fast you should prove it otherwise people might not believe you…

MentalMickey
    Free Member

Looking forward to seeing his race winning videos throughout 2011 already. 😀

sambob
    Free Member

Don’t worry Mintman, we have witnesses to his mega skillz.

It’s not about being fast, it’s about being awesome.
    Trust me. I’m old, I know these things. 😉

Notter
    Free Member

Fastboy earlier today….

Mintman
    Free Member

Well he can do a mean trackstand then!

boriselbrus
    Free Member

If you’re so fast why are you pushing back up the trail? I always ride up trails because my bike has pedals.

And sometimes I ride down quickly enjoying the buzz, and sometimes I ride down slowly enjoying the view. It’s the great outdoors, not a race track. Or do you enjoy the views when walking along with your bike?

Actually when I was young I went everywhere as fast as possible (bike, car, motorbike), then I realised that in fact no-one was impressed by my awesomness. I could get philosophical here, but I think I’d be wasting my time.

Just enjoy your riding, treat everyone else with respect and forget about how fast everyone else is.

You’ll work it out one day. 😀

oldgit
    Free Member

In normal life I use the ‘c’ word freely…oh well.

HoratioHufnagel
    Free Member

This thread reminds me of http://www.engrish.com

Rorschach
    Free Member

Very VERY good troll 😀 Bravo indeed young man.
    (I hope to God its a troll …..shirley no one is THAT thick?)

sofatester
    Free Member

Power to the Troll!

Rorschach
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpJQGyY1KhI[/video]

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 128 total)

The topic ‘why are everyone slow?’ is closed to new replies.