Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Who's the naughtiest?
  • yunki
    Free Member

I can’t believe I’m in the company of such ribald scoundrels.. 😯

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

I know Yunkster; shocking, isn’t it? 😯

Disgraceful….

Sue_W
    Free Member

Yup, twice as an adult.

Criminal Justice Act protest, and breaking into Nestles to hang a banner of the roof mentioning something about their heavy promotion of, and profiting from, powdered baby milk in developing countries (I wasn’t after the chocolate honest 🙂 )

Oh, and was shot at once – straight through the rear window of the car when we were doing 60mph … but hey, that was life in the wild west of rural Scotland!

almightydutch
    Free Member

I’d rather not divulge my criminal past on a public forum….lets just say i know what it feels like when someone else locks the door for you at night. 😯

RichPenny
    Free Member

x2, caution and conditional discharge.

Pretty happy with that, on reflection 8)

yossarian
    Free Member

Never been nicked, but that’s far from the whole story.

I put my non incarceration down to two things, firstly an innate sense of when to step back into the shadows and an ability to run very, very fast. 🙂

_tom_
    Free Member

No I haven’t really done anything arrestable. The worst me and my mates did was get kicked out of school premises after someone had called the police because we’d climbed over the fence with our bmxes to ride some street at the weekend – our school had some great ledges, bank-to-ledges/walls and stairsets!

nbt

No. I;ve arrested people though,

BoardinBob

Arrested once for shagging in public

piha
    Free Member

Never been arrested or in trouble with dibble but

Had a gun pointed at me when I was a kid, held hostage by crazy men with knives, been shot at by Dagenham scrotes (only a air gun but still scary), lived in Russia without a visa (twas not the thing to do at the time and an experience sorting it out) and have had many incidents with strangers with knives whilst living abroad.

Probably sounds worse than it was and all very much in the past now.

Sue_W
    Free Member

BTW, ‘arrested’ is not the same as being charged, or convicted, or even ‘guilty’ 😉

Thus, I am afraid I have failed the ‘naughty test’ and my record remains as clean as a whistle – never even had any points on my license in the last 20 years!

br
    Free Member

I wasn’t a bad kid I just got in with the wrong crowd.

Yeh, my mum use to say this about my brother, until she realised that he was the ‘wrong crowd’…

Northwind

Just the once, for something I didn’t do. And got away with it quite a few times for things I did. There’s no justice 😆

masonmarxx
    Free Member

twice, one for breaking a glass window to get the owners attention (she’d taken my mates keys, out of his car, gone into her house and locked the door)

second one was for apparently beating up a girl? utterly ridiculous, nicknamed the gentle giant for a reason 😀

Houns

I’ve been in handcuffs numerous times, very naughty every time

metalheart
    Free Member

Charged with TDA (subsequently dropped) and driving with out licence, insurance or road tax (guilty…). Got 8 points.

Fortunately they ignored the speeding and no MOT. Something to do with sudden stop the tumbling down the road and being ambulanced to hospital I’d imagine. Guess they figured that a night in the icu and that was probably more likely to be a suitable deterrent. To be fair it was.

I was young and stupid. as opposed to just stupid I guess.

Viewing 16 posts - 41 through 56 (of 56 total)

The topic ‘Who's the naughtiest?’ is closed to new replies.