Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Whos riding what, where this w/e
  • midlifecrisis
    Free Member

Lune RCC Coal Road reliability ride on Sunday

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Gentle and flat Road ride on Saturday with rusty trowel^^^^. Long and hilly Roadie Club ride on Sunday if my chest and lungs allow me too.

toab
    Free Member

Gonna explore some of the hills above Caversham / Whitchurch / Goring, like I’ve been meaning to for aaaaaages

pixelmix
    Free Member

Glentress Duathlon for me on Sunday. 17km of biking fun followed by about 10km of running hell.

tazzymtb

Picto, don’t forget we can have all the fun of leaving a tourist in the grips of banjo weilding slack jawed locals

yunki
    Free Member

Was hoping to take my (recently estranged) brother in law out over the moor today for his introduction to mountain biking.. give him something to focus his energy on and chill him out a bit.. wee bit of male bonding etc..

he never showed.. wasn’t answering his phone..

just had a call to say he’s been arrested for harrassment.. 😯

not impressed

konaboy2275
    Free Member

Might try and get a ride tonight round the woods. Then a bit of trial and error tinkering getting my new prophet set up to how I like it tomorrow morning 😀

nosedive
    Free Member

probably sliding down muddy hills at wharnecliffe, out of control, getting laughed at by kids

ratswithwings
    Free Member

Love Wharncliffe, need to go there soon I think! Tomorrow, I’m off out up on the hills above Ladybower. Gonna hit the Hagg Farm track a couple of times. Gonna be out on either a santa cruz chameleon or a santa cruz blur.

nosedive
    Free Member

hagg farm track, its a nasty climb! Ive not been out that side of the a57 for a while. Ive been waiting for dry weather to ride cut gate but I imagine its a bog at the moment

Esme
    Free Member

Shecycles.net ride from Rylstone in the Yorkshire Dales. “Calendar Girls” country – how appropriate is that?

Bunnyhop

The Dark Peak. Its hard finding somewhere that hasn’t had loads of water damage.
    Snow was fun last week though, but I’m guessing that’s all gone now.

pitcherpro
    Free Member

Was supposed to be going to Nant yr on sunday but everyone else has pulled out due injury’s / not able to 😕

So now trying to decide where to go on my own ! CYB is coming up trumps so far ………………..

Highland28
    Free Member

Heading up to Laggan on Sunday with all the guys from uni. Get to give my new mojo a blast and see how it stands up to my riding 🙂 I really am looking forward to it now though!!

forge197
    Free Member

For the poster who wanted anInnerleithen uplift update trails not to bad, few puddles bit loose and slippy in places, was more slippy when it rain/hailed a little but excellent fun.

_tom_
    Free Member

Had my first clipped-in ride today. Felt odd at first but I can feel the benefits though I have to consciously pedal in circles rather than just stomp down! Haven’t fell off yet but it’s only on my road bike where you don’t really need to dab.

rOcKeTdOg

already done 74 miles since monday, might have tomorrow off

greasystain
    Free Member

Early Sunday morning at Swinley.

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

Local ride with the nipper in the morning then off on an all day Bender with “the lads” to watch the mighty Birmingham in the final.

Come on you blue nose.!

_tom_
    Free Member

Grandparents for a roast tomorrow, if it’s dry I may bike there and an extended route back to work off the dinner 🙂

Keef
    Free Member

mmmmm,roast grandparents,yum…….

_tom_
    Free Member

😆 should have said “I’ll be at my Grandparents’ for a roast”!

CheesybeanZ

2 laps of Cwmcarn today , 2nd lap in luvly sunshine 8)

tazzymtb

an amusing ride in somme like slurry and saw the most beautiful crash courtesy of the chaps I was riding with,involving one person bailing and throwing his bike out of the way directly under the wheels of his mate whilst going down a steep gully. It looked liked he’d been fired out of a cannon into some bushes 😆

Haven’t laughed so much in ages

Dancake
    Free Member

Somewhere with the dog. There may be vomit

thegman67

Cheers forge roll on tomorrow

forge197
    Free Member

gman – Have a good time, was a great atmosphere yesterday nice also seeing the nuke proof dh bikes up close look nicer in the flesh than the photos courtesy of a couple guys from crc team.

Viewing 27 posts - 41 through 67 (of 67 total)

The topic ‘Whos riding what, where this w/e’ is closed to new replies.