Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Who's riding tonight?
  • geoffj

Lights charged
    Bike fettled
    GPS/HRM/999 dialer on charge
    Silky packed for a bit of guerilla xmas tree hunting 8)

Out tha door at 6

*drums fingers on desk

jekkyl

I’m right with ya, planning on doing a 30 miler tonight but looking at the weather it might not happen. & looking at the weather report it’s even less likely to happen tomorrow or friday. I don’t mind it starting to rain once I’m about 30 mins in but when I start out if it’s anything more than spitting I don’t bother.

br
    Free Member

Nope, but tomorrow is our Xmas run around GT and then curry 🙂

missnotax
    Free Member

It’s our mtbing xmas dinner tonight, so meet at the pub, a half-hearted ride to another pub, few drinks, and a ride back to the first pub for dinner.

Think we might cry off the riding part though because of the grim weather, and just stick to the pub parts 😆

nacho
    Free Member

Had a ride planned for tonight but we have an amber warning down here in Devon, as everywhere is already saturated/starting to flood before the real rain begins and the wind is picking up I think I might watch the Leeds Chelsea game!

freeride_frankie
    Free Member

Last night ride of the year for me, its going to be messy!

mattjg
    Free Member

as per missnotax. It’s very wet down here, several have opted for a taxi but I’m gonna brave it with a full set of dry clothes in the camelbak.

composite
    Free Member

Had planned the Santa ride for tonight, but over the last week every one has dropped out. Normally I would still go out by myself but as soon as I saw the weather after leaving work I just went home instead.

Hosing yourself down twice a week for seemingly as long as you can remember ( 😕 ) has become a bit tiresome.

rOcKeTdOg

night ride night was last night, funnily enough it involved a pub too..

NW Alps night ride by rOcKeTdOgUk, on Flickr

proberts
    Free Member

Just got in from a cheeky 10miler in Surrey, was p155ing down but glad I went. Beer o’clock now!!

Paul

MoreCashThanDash

Absolutely hissing down outside, so we’ve agreed that rather than ride for an hour and a half before going to the pub, we will walk there for 5 minutes….

RoterStern
    Free Member

I’m about to go out for a few hours on the cross bike. Just like every night this week and last week and the week before………..

crewlie

Just about to….not sure why though tonight, it’s very wet.

Tom83

Was going to, but my mate bailed. Having a few beers instead, watching big bang.

mattjg
    Free Member

that was a wet ride home

madjak
    Free Member

I’m off out tonight. Don’t care about weather, would have gone earlier this week but after a injury layoff managed 1 ride then got a cold…. typical.

Feeling better today so RIDE!

PaulB
    Free Member

We had 12 folk out last night, nearly all youth riders (10 -15 yrs), all on cross bikes though. Raining for all of the 2 hours we were out. I think some of you need to man up and look at your commitment 😉 . Doughnuts and non-alcholic mulled fruit juice on hand. 😀

Merry Christmas.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Who's riding tonight?’ is closed to new replies.