Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Who's riding Today ?
  • simmy
    Free Member

Just dug the MTB out from under 4 other bikes 😳 and had a quick 7 mile Pootle.

Nipped to Nans grave then back through the woods.

Absolutely peeing down here now.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Me, just getting ready.

Wet here too but it’s not windy, Yay!!

turbo1397
    Free Member

Just did 20 miles on the roadbike.. The good before the food!

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mattbee

Managed to beat the rain and get out on the road. Loop around Rowlands Castle, Harting, Finchdean. Only saw 1 car, 3 horse riders and 2 cyclists out. Got back in at 9 just as the drizzle hit. Hangover well and truly cleared, ready for this pm when the wife gets back from work.

Junkyard
    Free Member

been out got told off by some walkers – proper out doors types with wellies who were very sheepish when i had to return them their dog!!!

too wet and boggy to be fun so a xc SS ride on hard pack was had.

piemonster

Went for a steady run if that counts. Still recovering from a back injury so only 4.5m.

Will be experiencing the joy if the turbo later. Currently all bikes are in storage so better than nowt.

scotroutes

A wee spin (28km) up round the loch and back

eshershore
    Free Member

just been out for a quick 30km around London with my missus in tow, cold wind and rain but good to earn your Christmas dinner!

surprisingly busy in central London, thankfully no buses but lots of idiots busy driving whilst using their phones, saw several near misses with pedestrians and boris bikers 🙁

andysredmini
    Free Member

I was planning on going but it’s wet, miserable and I have a sore throat. Some how I have also been put in charge of putting the turkey in the oven whilst the wife and kids go and visit the in laws so it would of been a short ride anyway.

hammyuk
    Free Member

You suit pink. 😆

I’ll be riding but the 14R.
    Rain stopped my day out – twisty way to the OH’s so I’ll be taking the fast rout soon.
    At least it’ll be fairly clear.
    Promise not to speed (in case any of the hand wringers on on here today) 😆

Andy – turn the tv up – Kylie’s on apparently….

crazy-legs

Sort of regretting not going for an early ride up into town. Christmas Day can be a funny one – as I mentioned on the Festive 500 thread, I’ve tried riding on Christmas Day before, had one really good ride and one dreadful one filled with shit drivers so I just avoid it now.

I’ve re-planned my next ride to find another coffee shop cos the one I usually stop at in Westerham won’t be open for a while. 🙁

back2basics
    Free Member

30k round the lochs up ere 🙂 finally some sun and no winds – well until the sprouts are eaten 🙂 🙂

saxabar
    Free Member

@scotroutes – looks great.

Out well before dawn before nasty weather set in. 50k road ride, but more of a “tick” than a pleasure!

kayla1
    Free Member

Yes! It was awful (windy) here yesterday so we grabbed the chance of a blast out this morning before it started raining. 12 miles or so, up to Seaham on the trail and back past Hawthorn quarry and through the woods 😀 First proper ride out on my new frame too! Back for a hot shower and left over lentil curry for dinner, washed down with a bottle of lager 😀 I’m knackered now 😆

TiRed

Will put the dinner on and head out for a 50km road loop. Detraining!

TheSanityAssassin

Managed a purgatorial 20 mins on the turbo to loosen the legs a bit. Glad to have stuck a tick in the box, but no element of enjoyment whatsoever!

mtbfix

45mins SSing with the dog in attendance in the woods. Muddy as hell but quiet.

scotroutes

You’ve changed.

And not in a good way.

swanny853

Crazy legs, have you been along to the tearooms behind the Churchill statue in Westhampton? I like them in there, friendly, good cake, don’t mind muddy mountain bikers!

Made it out for a run- rode yesterday and riding tomorrow.

Alex

Up and down the farm road a couple of times to try and sort out a recalcitrant tubeless tyre. First attempt was a walk back with a flat, had a beer and a think, second time success! Bike ready for Afan in a couple of days. Thos riding 100k+ on Xmas day in this weather – either respect or I’m calling the home office and reporting alien activity!

scotroutes

Lovely calm day here.

Alex

Been raining here since I got back from Spain. 3 weeks ago 🙁

frogstomp

Out playing in the brown snow..

bikebouy
    Free Member

Sheeeze, I’m back and it was Wet.
    And cold.

4 whiskeys needed !!

paulthearcher
    Free Member

Quick loop of Ashover whilst the turkey was a cookin. very wet and muddy but nice to escape for an hour.

northshoreniall

Did nice loop Davagh trails 9:30 this morning in the snow and frost 🙂

tang
    Free Member

I wish! Won’t be out till 27th.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

Did a very wet, cold and windy hour on the road bike then half an hour looking at the graphs my new powermeter thing generates before getting stuck in to some celebrations chocolates.

I think the numbers on the graphs would go up if the number of chocolates went down sadly.

hjghg5
    Free Member

2 miles with my nephew testing out his new bike. Everyone else bailed on the plan when they saw the weather.

Trimix
    Free Member

I went out before lunch, did 30k and 2600 ft of climbing. In blue skys and dry conditions 🙂

(Im in Corsica, so no mud here, just sunshine)

Tomorrow we have planned 120 km with 4500 ft of climbing – should wear off the turkey I ate today.

Im just dreading comming back home to the mud and rain now.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Got out for an hour on the road bike early afternoon, nice to ride in daylight for a change, it wasn’t windy and it was dry.

dobiejessmo
    Free Member

Did not rain much in Forest of Dean today but trails are soaked and very very muddy.

gibbonarms
    Free Member

Wasn’t raining when I woke up so had a quick coffee and out for a spin, bloody cold but got out and back before the rain came.

loddrik
    Free Member

Not today as am still thawing/drying from yesterday’s Clwyds ride.

chakaping
    Free Member

Did an hour at dusk in the pissing rain, 25km and about 400m climbing.

Alarmed that my Garmin seems to have lost my ride between the bike and PC though.

No pics as it was diabolical, but here’re a couple from my Xmas eve ride at Rivi last night…

ratadog

it was diabolical

This, it was heaving it down when my potential window of opportunity came so I took a rain check.

Viewing 36 posts - 1 through 36 (of 36 total)

The topic ‘Who's riding Today ?’ is closed to new replies.