Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Who's racing at Pitfichie this weekend?
  • goldenturquoise
    Free Member

I’m going to be there as photographer only. Make sure you look proper gnarly for the camera! Anybody know if the whole Devil’s Staircase segment is being ruN without changes?

steveno

Interested in this to, hoping to take my wee boy up for a look on Sunday morning, if anyone has any details of stages and times?

Yetiman
    Free Member

Unfortunately I wasn’t free this weekend but a bunch of mates are signed up for it. Will you be hosting the photos online anywhere?

goldenturquoise
    Free Member

They’ll be on Roots and Rain. Hopefully with short video clips of each rider as well.

goldenturquoise
    Free Member

I now have 666 pics to process and upload! That was a tiring 7 hours. Got hit by sleet twice. To the rider who nearly lost it on the steps: that one’s a cracker!
    Probably be ready Tuesday morning. Very cheap prices!

iainc

Interesting second post OP. First one renting a room and you assuring folk it isn’t a scam, this one a veiled advert for your event photos…..

euain

It was a long day on the hill goldenturquoise! (I didn’t catch your real name as I trudged up the hill with the start transponder).

I warned as many as I remembered to put on their best race face on that corner 🙂

groundskeeperwilly
    Free Member

Unfortunately couldn’t make the race but would like to explore the trails soon. Would it be easy enough to piece together without having been there this weekend?

tillyfishes
    Free Member

Was there watching, looked like a blast!

euain

Unfortunately couldn’t make the race but would like to explore the trails soon. Would it be easy enough to piece together without having been there this weekend?

Plenty of Strava traces for most of the stages – though the taped routes through the DH might be harder to reproduce. Post when you’re about and I’m sure one of the locals will be take you to explore the enduro stages – and some other top trails that weren’t featured.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Who's racing at Pitfichie this weekend?’ is closed to new replies.